Mobs, trash mobs, mobs...

DarthWoad

Whats with all the mobs in this game? Section X is full of them, they're just an annoyance...in operations there just things you kill to get to the next boss...they have no special abilities or anything. Sometimes I just cant be bothered to fight trash mobs...do these NPCs have ANY idea how powerful I am? I go to low level planet...still the mobs attack me...Why do they attack me when they know their death is inevitable?

One of the problems with other MMO combats is that you often have scenarios where you have multiple heroes beating on a single enemy, and that just isn't very heroic. What is heroic, is a hero facing against unbeatable odds against multiple enemies and fighting his way barely through the encounter - James Ohlen

So basically trash mobs? That's not very heroic, thats boring.

And another thing, why are NPCs in this game so boring? Why does each planet feel so boring and dead and deserted? On Ilum at the jedi ruins area, theres just republic troops and imperial troops shooting at each other FOREVER.

Edited by DarthWoad

On Ilum at the jedi ruins area, theres just republic troops and imperial troops shooting at each other FOREVER.

I like to think of those situations as they are only shooting each other when I walk by. When I'm away questing they are taking a break.

I'm usually more surprised by the close mobs not reacting when I kill their fellow soldiers/officers. I can see them nearby, so as long as they dont need glasses, they should see me sticking my lightsaber in their gut, but nope they just stand there and look around. That is when you realize that there is too many mobs.

Of course you need to have plenty of mobs around so people can do their bonus kill X people missions...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.