My Swtor review

Rommeliv

I'm having fun

I will keep playing as long as I'm having fun

I will stop playing when it is no longer fun

Now I'm off to go play on the doomed planet of Alderaan to have some more fun.

Best review I seen so far. You should have add "When I stop playing I won't come on the forum and write a lengthy and boring suicide-note style post where I predict this game going F2P in 2 months"

Best review I seen so far. You should have add "When I stop playing I won't come on the forum and write a lengthy and boring suicide-note style post where I predict this game going F2P in 2 months"

^this, unless they accompany it with photographic evidence of said suicide. (Is it weird that when I typed that I imagined a light side and a dark side answer? Of course we know there is only one real option...)

I'm glad someone admits that EVERYONE does that

^this, unless they accompany it with photographic evidence of said suicide. (Is it weird that when I typed that I imagined a light side and a dark side answer? Of course we know there is only one real option...)

Like people give a rats *** that they are leaving, or of what they think in general...