The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My suggestions for the market....

I would like to add to this list later, and perhaps adjust it into a more concise list.

1) Armor changes and additions

All armor should be converted to level one adaptive with empty mod slots. Level 15 and 35 mod packs with a major stat focus should be added to the market, and current mods in market armor removed and moved into packs for seperate sale.

Helmets and plain robes with both up and down hood versions, as well as many more empty mod slot weapons also need to be added, ESPECIALLY empty mod level one items.

Might I suggest the following set as a base for plain color robes.

Formal gloves, pants and boots combined with the prototype echani pilots overcoat and the prototype kuati pillagers belt.

http://i38.tinypic.com/293h9qa.jpg

This set could be recolored to brown, grey, yellow, dark red and black.

All armor individual pieces should be priced at no higher than 200 coins per item, with all armor sets priced at no more than 800 coins a set, all level one empty adaptive items.

Mod packs (complete) should be sold at around 1000 to 1200 coins per pack (about 16 mod pieces) and individual mods at around 75 coins each. Mod packs would have a stat theme.

Finally, two items, one that allows one piece of armor to be converted to empty adaptive armor, level 1, and one that allows a single piece of armor to be converted to bound to legacy, priced at 100 coins each.

2) Items to add to the market

Name change, legacy name change, server transfer, appearance change, chest piece recolor, dual spec ability (the ability to set up and save a separate spec, specials bar locations and all and switch easily between them with a cooldown) as well as every vendor speeder in the game for sale in many color permutations.

Group and Ops leader summon, one use, one player, pack of 12, 300 coins each pack. The summon can be cast on group members if they are in the same instance and it will summon them to the group leaders location. Has a cooldown separate from regular travel cooldown, cannot be used in PVP or inside instances. Open world only.

Ability to use chat bubbles for GROUP MEMBERS only, with a toggle. This would minimize game impact as only group members can see the bubbles.

Appearance items (like the covert pieces of armor you have now) that change the look of a limb into a cybernetic appendage. They would be armor pieces, much like the current covert pieces, that would simply have the appearance of a robot piece.

Animal mounts, animal and droid companions, handled in a similar fashion as HK without a story. Think of it as a companion substitute. The animals and droids could be trained/programed with certain roles and abilities to fill the role desired by the player.

Solo bolster, similar to PVP bolster that works when your companion is not present. This buff would boost your max health and secondary bar by, say 25 to 50 percent to make solo play viable. It would not work in PVP, and would not activate when a companion dies. Only when a companion is actually not present/sent away.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by LordArtemis

• 3 months later...
I love everything on this page and I can't believe it hasn't had more attention. The item to convert any chestpiece from the Market is exactly what I've been wanting for awhile now. And you're a very organized poster. Two thumbs up :)