The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hooded Robes, No Cloak

I think it would be awesome if BW added a version of robes for jedi with a hood but not with a cloak. I know a lot of people prefer not to have a hood, but i think a hooded version of the aspiring knight's vest would be cool. For an example look at the top left pic of the jedi guardian robe concept art. http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/jedi-knight

Funny. Thats almost exactly what my jedi's pvp gear is set up.

I agree, My distate for cloaks on force user gear is dissapointed, same with buttflaps. Which is why I am in love with Revan's Set.

Amazing though, the picture of the white and blue armor. I have never seen that and Besides the gloves(using valiant jedi gloves) and Lost Hero Boots which is the same model. thats my characters set. o.0

No. There are way too many hoods. They even advertised Arkanian gear back in 2012 not to have a hood. But no... They had to add two hoods into it instead! I'd want the one from the concept art with a hood-down, as seen on namy npcs. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

How about just releasing hoods as independent pieces?

That's actually not a bad idea. Just release it as a seperate headpiece and use Unify Colours to match it to the rest. Got to be the deeper hood though, like on the Jedi Battlelord and Revan's Chestpieces. Or something like the new lvl 55 PvP armor, just without the armor pieces. Just the robes.

Well I saw these stand alone hoods for the first time in LOTRO way back when, seems like it would be a decent thing to add in and could in some cases mix up the outfits current out there. I still think even with the models currently in the game or developed models not yet released it would be possible to edit some models to be just hoods, or just robes with hoods.