*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I could do better given a better crit rate and less GCD bugs, but the internet has gone downhill since my last parse, so I stopped.

Yeah, your crit rate was below average across the board, which sucks. It would not surprise me if you were able to hit mid-2.9s with a lucky (above average) crit rate, perfect responsiveness from the game (good luck) and solid min-max rolls on abilities (as you had here). Incidentally, a boss-adjusted 2950 in Focus would be 3309, which beats Jaberse's adjusted leaderboard parse.

Trying to show Pyro some love.

Underworld Relics and Implants. Arkanian Earpiece. All 72 mods, one 72 enhancement. 72 main/offhand. All 69 armorings, save belt/bracers/chest which are 72.

http://www.torparse.com/a/460748

@5 minutes: 2731

Any chance you could let me know what that would be boss-adjusted Tam? Thanks!

EDIT: Boss-adjusted I think I just multiply by 8.1%, which is just an extra 221 DPS. So 2951 DPS. Buff Powertech :mad:

Edited by ScytheEleven

Aveo - 3130. 78 off hand and two 78 mods, but otherwise full 72s. Power augments. 100.44% accuracy (after a bit of math, I'm confident that the average DPS is higher *without* the accuracy augments trick).

This was actually a pretty fail parse. No Blade Storm proc in the opener, low APM, some poor focus management (see: number of Strike activations), a slightly delayed Hand of Justice proc at the 2-ish minute mark, a failure to proc Blade Storm in a PS window around the 3 minute mark, and enough of a incremental delay on Precision Slash that I actually lost a Dispatch off the end of the parse (if I were doing things right, I would have had 24-26 Cauterize activations, 144 Blade Rushes, 14 Dispatches and 26 Blade Storms). Also, below average crits on everything except Dispatch. Still, the rolls were really nice, so the numbers ended up good in the end. Sometimes I feel like the game rewards rotation fail and spits in the face of perfect execution.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Trying to show Pyro some love.

Underworld Relics and Implants. Arkanian Earpiece. All 72 mods, one 72 enhancement. 72 main/offhand. All 69 armorings, save belt/bracers/chest which are 72.

http://www.torparse.com/a/460748

@5 minutes: 2731

Any chance you could let me know what that would be boss-adjusted Tam? Thanks!

EDIT: Boss-adjusted I think I just multiply by 8.1%, which is just an extra 221 DPS. So 2951 DPS. Buff Powertech :mad:

Could you link your spec?

Lindryry

Looks like Pyro is all the rage now. So i figured i would test it out and the numbers look pretty nice. Not sure what impact loosing the tracer missle/grav round debuff would have on a raid group but i seems like that this spec might help Mercs/Troopers actually get better overall dps numbers in a raid.

Pyro Spec 0/10/36

Edited by DawgTrainer

Lindryry

Looks like Pyro is all the rage now. So i figured i would test it out and the numbers look pretty nice. Not sure what impact loosing the tracer missle/grav round debuff would have on a raid group but i seems like that this spec might help Mercs/Troopers actually get better overall dps numbers in a raid.

Pyro Spec 0/10/36

I'm actually not going to accept any Pyro Merc parses for the time being due to the bug. The problem is that Merc Pyro is getting almost double the heat return from Rail Shot as what Commando Assault is getting from High Impact Bolt.

With that said, Pyro is unbelievably awesome at the moment, and I'd definitely run it in raids if I were you. :-)

Got a few small upgrades like an armoring and some mods, but I'm trying to step up my game big time.

Mruniverse- same build: 3323.25 dps. Also using Obroan SA relic with Underworld SA.

http://www.torparse.com/a/462666/time/1382244281/1382244581/0/Damage+Dealt

Please confirm, but I don't see a double SA relic usage in your log. I actually see an SA and a Boundless Ages.

Alish - 2873. Only a slight improvement from the last parse, but dramatically less unusual in terms of crits, so I think it's more fair. No 78 gear at all. Full 72s minus a couple 69 armorings. Full 4pc set bonus.

.....I see you creepin. Don't make me parse a 3k...>_> Lol

http://www.torparse.com/a/463750

I'm vigilance spec guardian (looks like the same spec build as the two vig guardians in the leaderboard). I gave this parse a whirl tonight on the ship-based operations training dummy. I wasn't super lucky or super unlucky on master strike procs - perhaps a little below average as MS usually accounts for about 24% of my dmg, as compared with about 19% here. Still, I'd be very grateful for any suggestions for improvement.

Please confirm, but I don't see a double SA relic usage in your log. I actually see an SA and a Boundless Ages.

23:45:04.322 Mruniverse gains Power Surge.

23:45:09.366 Mruniverse gains Power Surge.

Edited by Torgru

23:45:04.322 Mruniverse gains Power Surge.

23:45:09.366 Mruniverse gains Power Surge.

Wow, that's really tricky. It looks like he activated the boundless ages relic before the fight, then swapped in the SA and entered combat. Would have been legal except for the double SA bit.

Wow, that's really tricky. It looks like he activated the boundless ages relic before the fight, then swapped in the SA and entered combat. Would have been legal except for the double SA bit.

Yeah sorry I forgot it wasn't accepted here. Double SA relics are allowed on the world dps thread so I wasn't really thinking about it. Will parse again after a while with a different relic.