Is There A Point To Pre-Level 50 PVP anymore?

DaveMcKnight

I only ask because it seems the Warzones vendor (commendations for pre-ranked) only gives out armor for level 50 or 55. If this is the case, than I think I'll stick with doing PVE until I'm in that level range. If not, then I'd really like to know what I'm supposed to do with regular WZ comms.

I only ask because it seems the Warzones vendor (commendations for pre-ranked) only gives out armor for level 50 or 55. If this is the case, than I think I'll stick with doing PVE until I'm in that level range. If not, then I'd really like to know what I'm supposed to do with regular WZ comms.

I've heard rumours that some people do it for fun too, not only for the comms.

I've heard rumours that some people do it for fun too, not only for the comms.

That's crazy talk.

I have on good authority that no one PvP'es for fun. i found this out yesterday as I was trying to engage in some ow-pvp and made the mistake of asking, in general chat, if anyone had come across a high frequency of Imps somewhere on Maked. Shouldnt have done that because I instantly got yelled at and accused of being a "ganker". This was on PvP server, on a planet for the highest levels in the game and I was solo'ing like I always do. Hence, people in general are of the opinion that no one PvP'es for fun, it's either for rewards or to gank.

Edited by MidichIorian