Good to see...

Bottcobco

...that all Elite War Hero gear that took months to grind has lost all of its expertise points. I suppose now that PvP has adopted the communist gear model I may as well put my hard-earned robes into storage and head to The Pit in my birthday suit.

...that all Elite War Hero gear that took months to grind has lost all of its expertise points. I suppose now that PvP has adopted the communist gear model I may as well put my hard-earned robes into storage and head to The Pit in my birthday suit.

It had less stats than bolster anyway. Some of the gear got buffed because of the update to it. I liked it.

And then you will get to 55 and grind new gear!

Also expertise = broken with bolster.

And all the PvE gear that people spent months on is worthless as well. Welcome to the world of expansions.

Edited by Eldrenath