some 2.0 sorc pvp

sinfulace

Well, you seem to have a good rotation down for killing enemies.

But it seemed like you were playing team deathmatch. At first I thought maybe you were trying to control mid- though I wouldn't consider a sorc best suited for that- but you ignored the ball and repeatedly let the enemy team grab it without even taking note of them.

When your team is on the offensive, I'd suggest getting to your end- you have great tools to do so when nobody's attention is on you. Using extricate, overload, force speed you can rush there, clear an area, and pull a carrier from the pit for an easy score- often in a matter of seconds which will leave little for the enemy team to respond to. You can often then make it back to middle faster than anyone else too, though not fast enough to stop them from picking the ball up- you will be fast enough to snare up the carrier's allies.

You seemed to do fine with keeping alive/killing others- though, it'd be more telling if the other team had some geared mara/sins/ops always on you, or a decent attempt to keep you under control- they did not do a good job there. You do keep a good distance and make good use of escapes when those situations arise- but overall, there weren't many times where you seemed to be under great pressure to survive.

For suggestions- post a video or two where you had more difficulty, if you want criticism you aren't going to get much for a game where you do very well. And, more attention on objectives- sorcs are a fast moving support class, take advantage of that and leave central positions to snipers who are well equipped to hunker down and control a spot.

You won't do as much damage, but you'll help your team win.

He did do alot of deathmatch early on, but he had a few key moments later. He stopped a goal by killing that sage healer before he got the pass over the fire. And I loved when he used the bubble when stunned on the fire, then knocked the 2 guys back on it after.... nicely done Edited by degree

He did do alot of deathmatch early on, but he had a few key moments later. He stopped a goal by killing that sage healer before he got the pass over the fire. And I loved when he used the bubble when stunned on the fire, then knocked the 2 guys back on it after.... nicely done

haha that was my favorite moment too :)

Well, you seem to have a good rotation down for killing enemies.

But it seemed like you were playing team deathmatch. At first I thought maybe you were trying to control mid- though I wouldn't consider a sorc best suited for that- but you ignored the ball and repeatedly let the enemy team grab it without even taking note of them.

When your team is on the offensive, I'd suggest getting to your end- you have great tools to do so when nobody's attention is on you. Using extricate, overload, force speed you can rush there, clear an area, and pull a carrier from the pit for an easy score- often in a matter of seconds which will leave little for the enemy team to respond to. You can often then make it back to middle faster than anyone else too, though not fast enough to stop them from picking the ball up- you will be fast enough to snare up the carrier's allies.

You seemed to do fine with keeping alive/killing others- though, it'd be more telling if the other team had some geared mara/sins/ops always on you, or a decent attempt to keep you under control- they did not do a good job there. You do keep a good distance and make good use of escapes when those situations arise- but overall, there weren't many times where you seemed to be under great pressure to survive.

For suggestions- post a video or two where you had more difficulty, if you want criticism you aren't going to get much for a game where you do very well. And, more attention on objectives- sorcs are a fast moving support class, take advantage of that and leave central positions to snipers who are well equipped to hunker down and control a spot.

You won't do as much damage, but you'll help your team win.

Agree with all this, in this video this is the type of player I hate playing Huttball with. At one point you teammate has the ball under attack, toss out a bubble, WW one of the attackers, electro the other and move forward or pull the ball carrier to the catwalk. It is frustrating to play with players who don't care or pay attention when all you want to do is win.

I am a different type of player winning is all that matters as such this video is tough to watch lol. But thanks for uploading it I love watching PvP videos so I appreciate the time and effort to make it and put it up. Although I do like the game sounds too :)

At one point you teammate has the ball under attack, toss out a bubble, WW one of the attackers, electro the other and move forward or pull the ball carrier to the catwalk. It is frustrating to play with players who don't care or pay attention when all you want to do is win.

I am a different type of player winning is all that matters as such this video is tough to watch lol. But thanks for uploading it I love watching PvP videos so I appreciate the time and effort to make it and put it up. Although I do like the game sounds too :)

This ^^

People should care more about the game than deathmatching. At some point you see your teammate who have the ball pass next to you and you go pursuing the sage healer instead of helping him... leave that to another. Sorc are not meant to kill healers 1v1. But you seem you control your skills correctly and the video was fun to watch, specially when you sent those 2 in the fire lol.

Cheers!