some 2.0 sorc pvp

sinfulace

leave constructive comments please!

• Watch your minimap, you should be more aware of where the ball is.
  • Avoid tunnel vision DPS, you seem to get side-tracked when the goal is to score (chasing kills)
  • Don't kill people when your team owns possession of the ball, slow them, knock them back, but do not kill them. You sent 3+ people to rolfstomp your ball carrier in their endzone.
  • You had the opportunity to bubble team-mates (ball carrier)
  • Setup for passes and pulls when you arent the only one left in mid.

Edited by Yeochins

• Watch your minimap, you should be more aware of where the ball is.
  • Avoid tunnel vision DPS, you seem to get side-tracked when the goal is to score
  • Don't kill people when you own possession of the ball, slow them, knock them back, but do not kill them. You sent 3+ people to rolfstomp your ball carrier in their endzone.
  • You had the opportunity to bubble team-mates (ball carrier)
  • Setup for passes and pulls when you arent the only one left in mid.

yea i was just running around having fun making it look good. if my team had needed it to win i would have played more obj

Your hitting a little too hard for sup 55 pvp but then again your facing low levels. I hope no one finds the interrupt button. So far I have not seen many using it. I had a great tk vs lightning fight that lasted almost 3 mins cause we kept stoping each others attacks. Best fight I had in a wz for a very long time

I am happy to see Sorcerers getting 6K+ hits.

its almost the same scale, cos the others hitting me for 8 to 10k.

So nothing new, game's the same, the expantion is a scham. Nothing new, a single planet with no real cool and different things on it. No new WZ, nothing about ilum or other open pvp, no FP.

This expantion is a major patch in pratical terms.

Sorcs/Sages are SO OP now. I'm invincible 1 v 1 against ANY class I've faced and I'm ONLY in my low 20's! I do SO much damage they just CAN'T keep up. It's really fun but I think honestly they need to tone it down a little. With this same sorc I was doing about 200k for instance in a WZ. Now i'm doing 400-500k EVERY single WZ...doesn't matter which one pops. That's just ridiculous. Same rotation. Basically same build (lightning).