GSI Speeder Parts

Qvasar

I got Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism on Hoth today. It's bound like all other parts for this speeder, and it depleted the area once found.

I have a bunch of parts for exploiter/explorer, still no Explorer Repulsorlift for me :( Therefore,

WTT All 4 parts of Exploiter Speeder for a single Explorer Repulsorlift.

If you were lucky enough to find 2 and willing to trade now, pst Anderent (Republic, Jedi Covenant) . I can offer some other parts if you are interested.

Tordis... have you completed the Seeker Droid quest line and have also been getting drops of the Dreadseed or Star Forager Armor as well? Been very unlucky lately and all I've gotten is armor pieces, no pleasure speeder parts, so curious if it has something to do with the quest being complete or not.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tordis... have you completed the Seeker Droid quest line and have also been getting drops of the Dreadseed or Star Forager Armor as well? Been very unlucky lately and all I've gotten is armor pieces, no pleasure speeder parts, so curious if it has something to do with the quest being complete or not.

It has nothing to do with Seed quest as far as I know. I used to dig out speeder parts before I completed quest. It's just about thing called luck. Based on what I learned, Explorer/Exploiter Repulsorlifts are more likely to drop on Hoth if you are looking for these new parts.

At the same time, I wanna try out digging with my other toon that has incomplete quest. Since armor is one of the things to deplete the area, there is a chance to dig without early deplete. Just a theory, and someone might have already mentioned it, idk. Still worth a try for me. In that case case all that deplete the spot might be Secure crate, GSI share certificate (if a special treasure), Pleasure speeder part, Purple 28 enhancement.

Finished exchanging the parts for the Explorer and Exploiter speeders yesterday. Found the Explorer Repulsorlift on Hoth around the Volcano and the Exploiter on Makeb out on the Mesa.

I've been using several toons to search for parts since the beginning, then several days ago decided to complete the quest to get the armor. Since then the one toon has gotten mainly dreadseed armor and have several sets, with plenty of extra parts that I vendored off. I can say without a doubt your odds are much better getting speeder part not completing the quest. Time to level another one of my 50's to help. I usually leave them prepositioned, lot easier than traveling back and forth.

Edited by TheShootist

Got my explorer today, repulsorlift on tattooine. Love the speeder, but the bind to legacy seems misleading. Maybe I was silly to think that it would unlock the mount for your entire legacy, but It does indeed not do that. You have to put together a new speeder for every character you want to have that mount.

Got a question:

Is it possible to find more than one speeder part in the same area?

WTT: Explorer Turbine

Exploiter Steering.. Would need Explorer Steering and/or Explorer Repulsor Lift

Please contact Vilitich (rep) or Velkor (imp) on Vanjervalis Chain

so I have all 4 explorer parts and when I try to buy it its say like are you sure you want to buy it transaction is final and hit ok and it says you can not afford this item

so all I can think of is either its reputation gated to legend or whatever its called or its bugged?

any one know or heard of someone with similar problem?

so I have all 4 explorer parts and when I try to buy it its say like are you sure you want to buy it transaction is final and hit ok and it says you can not afford this item

so all I can think of is either its reputation gated to legend or whatever its called or its bugged?

any one know or heard of someone with similar problem?

I had the same problem, i even made a ticket about it. Got a response saying thanks for reporting bug, but no solution. I am not legend status, only champion, but i do not belive thats the problem, because there is no message about it, but if you look closely, you will see that after you click it and the "transaction is final" message appears, there is only two parts accounted for. So I belive Its a bug. I thought it would have been fixed this week with the gree event but it wasnt =/

Looking for exploiter chassis

Have exploiter steering mech, exploiter turbine jet engine, explorer turbine jet engine, explorer steering mechanism and explorer chassis for trade.

Gon'zo, imp, harbinger server.

Update, no more explorer steering mech

Edited by Southpaws
Sold part

Found another Explorer Repulsorlift on Makeb near the Hutt palace...

If you have multiples I would be willing to pay a couple mil for one. I have been working on this for two days without any luck my toon is Hamdafi onthe Harbinger server pls msg me if interested.

If you have multiples I would be willing to pay a couple mil for one. I have been working on this for two days without any luck my toon is Hamdafi onthe Harbinger server pls msg me if interested.

If I find another, I'll let you know... currently have 1 extra that I'm saving for a guildie. As for the rest of the parts, I have plenty. Contact Conrad'verner empire side on Harbinger if you need any.

I have a theory that seeker droid rewards are dependent on your GSI reputation level. It's the only thing I can think of lol as we all can't find them and we're all maxed at Hero rep with GSI.

I got Exploiter Repulsorlift on Alderaan. My rep not hit Outsider yet.

I am looking for - [Explorer Repulsorlift]

I have for trade - [Explorer Turbine Jet Engine], [Explorer Steering Mechanism], [Exploiter Repulsorlift] and [Exploiter Chassis]

Also willing to pay for it.

Please email me, if I'm not on.

Name: Eadrik

Server: The Red Eclipse

Edited by Eadrik

Since I'm having no luck with the digging lately, might as well try here.

I'm looking for an Exploiter Repulsorlift.

I've got spares of the Exploiter Chassis, Steering Mechanism, Turbine Jet Engine (2 of those) for trade. Or if need be, I've got credits and other stuff.

I'm First'Aid on the Rep side of the Jedi Covenant server.

EDIT: Snagged one of the pieces I was after, adjusted info accordingly.

Edited by Uniclonus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.