The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Modification Station On Ship

Yes! I would get this in a heartbeat!

Finding one of these blasted things is currently ranked among my highest aggravations in game - each time I'm questing on some planet I wind up just finishing it and then using the Mod stations on the Fleet because I can never find them.

And of course by that point my augments are already outdated - or I can drop everything and go add them on the Fleet and then drag my sorry *** back to some planet with a huge loading time and then travel some more to get back to my quest area.

ARGH! RAGE!!! *Hulk SMASH!* :rak_01:

So... I take it that needing to use those stations is something that FTPers still have to do? (not trying to rub your noses in it, just surprised - I (subscriber)'ve been able to just mod an item by ctrl+right click on it anywhere, for a long time. :eek:

Haven't needed to use a modification station since about patch 1.2 or thereabouts. Always wondered why they were still around, actually!

So... I take it that needing to use those stations is something that FTPers still have to do? (not trying to rub your noses in it, just surprised - I (subscriber)'ve been able to just mod an item by ctrl+right click on it anywhere, for a long time. :eek:

Haven't needed to use a modification station since about patch 1.2 or thereabouts. Always wondered why they were still around, actually!

It's still necessary to adds augments, all the rest you can do the way you've described.

You apparently don't use augments. Slotting the augments and other stuff can be done anywhere, but using the slot kits to add the augment slot requires these stations. I've just started putting Mk-6 slots in custom gear from the start on alts, as it saves me the trouble.