Updates! :D

Zarduth

Well first off the rise of the Hutt Cartel 2.0 looks amazing (wait ago swtor!). I haven't played in it myself yet but I've read a lot of reviews on it. So if you find or liked to add info to this thread I'd appreciate it :cool:

Well first off the rise of the Hutt Cartel 2.0 looks amazing (wait ago swtor!). I haven't played in it myself yet but I've read a lot of reviews on it. So if you find or liked to add info to this thread I'd appreciate it :cool:

I have it but decided my gear wasn't good enough to try it yet ;). Should have a good enough set in the very near future.

- Arcada

Yay, positivity on the forums!

(Ps- it's "way to go", not "wait ago". :p)

And I played since the 2:30 am launch of ROTHC on Sunday, up to about 3 pm Sunday, leveling from 50 to 55, republic storyline. It was great fun, and I heard the imperial storyline is all the more better too! I'm looking forward to doing it on my Operative, and I especially can't wait to do the Scum and Villainy operation!

Question: did you purchase ROTHC yet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.