PVP Tiering makes no sense

Keeshee

Yes - we (my guild) were discussing this at length the other day - it would have been a logical move to have different groups - 10-29, 30-49 and then 50-55!

Unfortunately BW/EA don't do logic - now we have this ridiculous situation where they have removed expertise and its leading to all sorts of grief and discontent from the PVP playerbase.

Yes... I can tell how I'm going to do and how my group will do in a warzone almost immediately based on the level of the players. I'm yet to experience one of those satisfying close matches like before, for example, where you start down on Alderaan then make a come back, fighting hard as you watch the numbers neck and neck until one hits 0 right before the other.

People say skill is involved now but I found it more skill based before. Now if I go up against a 51+ as a 30 something operative I can't move until I'm about 5% health. It's painfully obvious how much better their gear is and how many more abilities they have to use. I spent (too much) time trying to make sure I have the most recent mods and gear bouncing from vendor to vendor but it didn't make a huge difference. I suppose the bright side is it will change when I get my own knockdown opener at level 40 something and get to equip the 40 pvp gear I bought before the patch ,but gee it sure would be nice to have some fun in warzones at lower levels again.

Almost makes me long for the days of getting Huttball 99% of the time.... ok, no, no it doesn't at all... but like back then, I'll be taking a break from the game until something changes to make it more fun (as in, I don't have to always win, just like to have FUN).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.