Anyone having a problem with UNDER population?

Brene

I'm playing on Terenterak, which gets to about a 350~ queue at peak hours, no big deal - 15m. However, even with this queue at PEAK HOURS, the Republic Fleet caps out at around 75~ people.

This is an issue. The server was on Heavy when I logged into station an hour ago, 28 people. Hoped over to my SW... 100~ + people in Imp Fleet.

So clearly my ONLY option (barring in the next week BW decides to open up free CTS) is to reroll to another server, but there is no way to sort by ALLIGNMENT population. What are we to do, those of us whom can't even get a Hammer Station run, and are now level 35+ with a DEAD Reb side server?

I know the sever is separated into different shards, but I'm not sure if the pop count for each area reflects each individual shard, or the gross population.

I do remember reading somewhere that BioWare was only going to be sharding the servers for a very short time after launch to get everyone settled in, but I can't exactly remember where I read it.

I'm sure BioWare knows the key to any successful MMO is interactivity, and that it would be silly to keep people separated like this for much longer.

It's due to sharding and worlds being too huge and instances everywhere.

I'm not really opposed to the larger areas as I'm fairly certain that if BioWare were to integrate all the shards you'd be running into people much more frequently.

I know the sever is separated into different shards, but I'm not sure if the pop count for each area reflects each individual shard, or the gross population.

I do remember reading somewhere that BioWare was only going to be sharding the servers for a very short time after launch to get everyone settled in, but I can't exactly remember where I read it.

I'm sure BioWare knows the key to any successful MMO is interactivity, and that it would be silly to keep people separated like this for much longer.

/who shows everyone, regardless of 'shard' or 'instance' unless above 100, then it's truncated to show your 'instance' first.

Keep questing??? its not like without Hammer Station you cant level.

you can perfectly level up to 50 without doing almost any of the Heroics or FP's.

That isn't the issue...

I assure you I know how to level (2 30+, 1 24 in under 4 days, probably better than you.)

I want to enjoy the leveling FPs WHILE I'M STILL THE CORRECT LEVEL.

You're playing this game for the wrong reason if you only care about 50.

You must have missed all the threads about people who can't find a tank and want to Dual Spec because a role cannot be filled in his/her groups.

There's a population shortage on EVERY server.

I didn't say anything about not finding a tank or healer, but thanks for contributing.

Also to be added, I play both a tank AND a healer both at 30 - so I have no shortage of either when I need groups, not to mention being in a PA/Guild/Clan what have you, generally stops the shortages.

8:09 PM EST

Dromund Kaas: 177

Coruscant: 78

Edited by Brene