thoughts on Vengeance 2.0 in PVP

TwistedTony

So lets talk about vengeance in pvp for 2.0. How's everyone liking it? Sucks, good, just decent?

SO far for me, im going with just ok. Reason being is that (no surprise) ravage and impale are mitigated by armor. Shatter needs to tick for 12 seconds for it to take affect, and in the pvp environment, thats a long time. Scream provides decent burst, with around 4k or so, yet thats not much when compared to a marauders scream. And ravage, while granted the 10 percent buff to ravage, plus the 10 percent damage after charge with the pvp set bonus, its still a weak ability because of ARMOR. Its like unless i hit a sage with it, its not all that powerful. At least not compared to the incredibly sexy gore + ravage that marauders do.

what does the rest of the community think so far? I haven't played a ton of pvp yet so im very curious to see other peoples results with vengeance.

Every single Juggernaut attack except Shatter and Vengeance bleeds are affected by armor, so that isn't a valid detraction of the spec.

I'm hitting extremely hard with it. I'm in almost full new gear now (still have an EWH relic) and I've been hitting 6.5-7.5k last tick of Ravage and Vicious Throws. If I get a lucky VT proc during Ravage, sometimes I can get 7.5k+7.5k damage off at the same time (activate VT as soon as last tick of Ravage hits). 6-6.5k Impales, 4.5-5k Force Screams. Even non-crits on my melee damage is hitting extremely hard. I've seen some 5k non-crits before.

Edited by Andrew_Past

I have been a smasher since 1.3 tried veng when 2.0 hit and gotta admit I like it. Force scream feels like it got a decent boost and as second poster said ravage is pretty much kickin arse. All in all seems good for level 51 haven't played as much on jugg as I like but so far is good.