Problem with getting "REed" learned crystal patterns

Hizoka

what if you never learn the pattern... There is no current way in game to get normal purple crystals anymore or cyan or the other old crystals.

so they will not only be rare and stupidly expensive, but they can be lost completely. EAware need to *** the crystal vendor back in for a month or so in order for people to learn the crystals to be able to craft them so they are not simply lost.

Or do like they said before and just remove stats from crystals so that people can use what they want because of looks not stats.

They are meant to drop rarely from Darvannis HM. Or so I hear. Give it few weeks, good lot of people already reversed the crystals they hoarded. Soon their schematics will be stolen and you'll see crystals all over the place. All sorts of old crystals. They will be rare and expensive only for the first month or two. Just like the enhancements, mods and armorings pre 2.0.

There will be nothing to make real credits with using artifice and c-tech. :-(

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

The response above is incorrect in a couple of ways, currently reversing those crystals is bugged there is a post about this in the forums which bioware have responded to (also in dev blog). Secondly user crafted items can no longer be reversed as was stated a while ago. Wait until they fix the bug and u will see lots on gtn. Edited by JFerret

The response above is incorrect in a couple of ways, currently reversing those crystals is bugged there is a post about this in the forums which bioware have responded to (also in dev blog). Secondly user crafted items can no longer be reversed as was stated a while ago. Wait until they fix the bug and u will see lots on gtn.

does solve the issue of there being no consistant was to getting the crystals anymore.

The response above is incorrect in a couple of ways, currently reversing those crystals is bugged there is a post about this in the forums which bioware have responded to (also in dev blog). Secondly user crafted items can no longer be reversed as was stated a while ago. Wait until they fix the bug and u will see lots on gtn.

Dude... Please. You can reverse engineer them once you reach 450 Artifice. Tooltip is incorrect showing that it can be reversed @ 400 Artifice. My server has plenty of all kind of colours on GTN right now. My friend makes purple crit, i make black-purple power so I have first-hand examples and experience. Reversing player-made items for schematics is possible, because I had my friend to test it with the black-purple one I made.I did not expect that he'll be lucky and actually learn it of me. I got mad. :p Works the same as it used to. Pop into shell, remove the name-tag, reverse.

I don't remember anyone saying that they're solving schem-stealing which I was always begging for.

Get your facts right.

To the OP: as I said earlier - they'll soon be available in large quantities and reasonable prices on GTN. Schematic-stealing is still possible so don't worry about their accessibility. Even if everyone just failed their reversing on what they have carried over from columi and rakata weapons, someone eventually will reverse one from Darvannis HM. From there it's gonna spread like a virus.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

It's not entirely bugged, just for those not at Artifice 450. There is a black-red crystal made by a player currently on the GTN for 3.25 mil on my server.

Boom. Give it a while and it's gonna be 300k-400k. Personally I am gonna learn all of them at some stage. ^^

Even if they are uber-hard to find in the game now, plenty of players will craft cheaply soon enough. Especially since Cost of making one is, perhaps, 50k.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.