Empire Casual Player - Looking for Guild

GraeCorvus

Lonely Sith Lord looking for fellow megalomaniac evil geniuses for companionship and philosophical discussions. May also be interested in long walks through war-zones and throwing force lightning in the rain.

I'm a casual player who's interested in finding a guild of like-minded players that enjoy playing the game in a relaxed and not too serious way. If your guild has strict requirements for gear or for when or how long to log into the game for, then I'm not your Sith Lord.

I am interested in PvE mostly, but wouldn't be adverse to a little fun PvP, and haven't RP'ed that much so far on this server but I would be up for some light (non-enforced) RP.

I'm currently a subscriber and I have a level 52 Sorceror (spec'ed for a bit of healing and a bit of damage) and a level 48 Juggernaught (spec'ed for tanking) as well as a half dozen other miscellaneous characters from both sides between levels 1 and 20.

Please let me know if I could be a valuable addition to your guild.

• 1 year later...
I have a grey side force user guild if you're interested. We're fairly new and small atm and membership is pretty much do as you will for now but I am aiming to build the guild into a PVE/RP guild that follow the philosophy of the Jedai'i (balance between light and dark side) that being said we welcome members of all light/dark rankings, have a temp guild Hq ( my main characters stronghold) and would enjoy the company, especially if you're willing to help members lvl and or contribute to guild RP. Contact Indikus Stonerian if you're interested in joining the CannabisSith. I'm from the US and my play time is usually later in the night for me so the wee hours of pre-dawn for those in UK but send me a in game mail and add me to friends list if you want as I sometimes am able to play around peak time for the server on some occasions.