The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Taris: Six experience points? SIX?

WingsandRings

you only need to be 7 levels above the maximum regular level range on each planet and at that point you get nothing. if you are 6 levels above you get xp at a reduce rate for the mission.

only thing that you need to do is keep it around 5 levels above the mark with upgraded gear if you want, thats more then enough.

If only you had bothered to read the following post of mine... :rolleyes:

Six levels if memory serves me right. For example...

If a mission is based around level 22 and you're level 28, you should be fine. If you're already level 29 though, the quest is greyed out and you'll receive no XP, other than - most likely - the 6 XP you got from that quest.

Also, in case you failed to notice, you're answering to a two-year old post.

If only you had bothered to read the following post of mine... :rolleyes:

Also, in case you failed to notice, you're answering to a two-year old post.

and lets just assume new players already know this first? i mean the thread is two years old you stated it yourself, but by that account the thread has long been ignored and newer players wouldnt realize striaght up unless you dug through hundreds of pages of threads. and sometimes its best to give another reminder anyway unless you think there is some game at play here im not aware of.

and lets just assume new players already know this first? i mean the thread is two years old you stated it yourself, but by that account the thread has long been ignored and newer players wouldnt realize striaght up unless you dug through hundreds of pages of threads. and sometimes its best to give another reminder anyway unless you think there is some game at play here im not aware of.

You weren't interested in providing a reminder, but rather correct someone on something where no correction was required.

Different things.

The fact you chose NOT to peruse the entire thread -- or even the posts immediately following the one you quoted -- is no error of mine, but rather yours.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 5 months later...
Drives me nuts because I level through the game in the proper order it's supposed to be played so you get the storyline as well. So when I get done with the 2nd planet and move onto the 3rd, I end up getting squat throughout those entire planets but in order to continue the storyline, I'm stuck having to do them.