Datacron's/Achievements : Please add full list and stats

DarthVengeant

In the Codex for the Datacrons you cannot see which ones you have not obtained or the stats on the ones you have or don't have. It just has the Lore for it, nothing about the actual Datacron. The Lore tells me nothing about the Datacron or it's Stats. All it is is a line with a percentage done of how many you have on that planet. No list of the one's you have and don't have.

Could we please have ALL Datacron's listed and what their stats are. (+4 Endurance, etc.)

For example:

Alderaan Datacrons :

Aim +4 : Codex: Galactic History 43: The Great Droid Revolution (obtained)

Presence + : Codex: Galactic History 45: The Krath Cult (unfound)

Willpower +3 : Codex: Galactic History 47: Naddist Rebels (unfound)

Strength +4 : Codex: Galactic History 46: Nadd’s Legacy (obtained)

Endurance +3 : Codex: Galactic History 44: The Jedi Nomi (obtained)

You could have the ones not obtained be greyed out and the ones we have could be green. Having to go online to websites to find all this stuff get's to be a hassle when it should be right there in the game.

It would really help.

Thanx.

I am also not finding any Achievement for having them all. Is their not one?

Edited by DarthVengeant

In the Codex for the Datacrons you cannot see which ones you have not obtained or the stats on the ones you have or don't have. It just has the Lore for it, nothing about the actual Datacron. The Lore tells me nothing about the Datacron or it's Stats. All it is is a line with a percentage done of how many you have on that planet. No list of the one's you have and don't have.

Could we please have ALL Datacron's listed and what their stats are. (+4 Endurance, etc.)

You could have the ones not obtained be greyed out and the ones we have could be green. Having to go online to websites to find all this stuff get's to be a hassle when it should be right there in the game.

It would really help.

Thanx.

I am also not finding any Achievement for having them all. Is their not one?

You can find out all of the datacrons you currently have by checking the achievements. There are numerous lists and guides on MANY websites -- I'd recommend googling for "SWTOR Datacron Guide" or hitting up Dulfy's website.

The achievement actually does tell you which ones you have and do not have. You just have to click on that part of the achieve and look in the "details" box, or whatever it is named.

You can find out all of the datacrons you currently have by checking the achievements. There are numerous lists and guides on MANY websites -- I'd recommend googling for "SWTOR Datacron Guide" or hitting up Dulfy's website.

The achievement actually does tell you which ones you have and do not have. You just have to click on that part of the achieve and look in the "details" box, or whatever it is named.

Check my updated post.

In other words -- you want slightly more info than what is already given by the achievement window.

Not having the stats is the main problem, and the lack of a full list of all the ones you have or don't have yet. You really can't know anything looking at the Lore, it tells you nothing about the actual Datacron itself or it's stats.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Not having the stats is the main problem, and the lack of a full list of all the ones you have or don't have yet. You really can't know anything looking at the Lore, it tells you nothing about the actual Datacron itself or it's stats.

Ah -- I'm just trying to understand fully.

If I remember right (looked at it yesterday while doing achieves on hutta) The achievement window DOES show you which you have/don't have, and it may even show stats. Otherwise -- I just use one of the many guides.

I'd love to see them put this in at some point -- but I don't count on it happening soon, as it seems most QoL issues are being pushed WAAAY to the bottom of the pile. Happy datacron hunting! :-D

In other words -- you want slightly more info than what is already given by the achievement window.

I agree with the OP on this one. The "slightly" more info that you're referencing translates to a LOT of time for datacron hunters having to search all over the internet for this information...and, unless you have a photographic memory, you can't just search once either as you have to continually refer back to that information from the net when searching for datacrons for alts, etc. The amount of work to put this into the game would be very minimal as it's nothing more than editing the item description for the codex entries and having a simple display check to show whether the datacron is obtained or not (something they are already tracking). It's a pretty solid suggestion.

I agree with the OP on this one. The "slightly" more info that you're referencing translates to a LOT of time for datacron hunters having to search all over the internet for this information...and, unless you have a photographic memory, you can't just search once either as you have to continually refer back to that information from the net when searching for datacrons for alts, etc. The amount of work to put this into the game would be very minimal as it's nothing more than editing the item description for the codex entries and having a simple display check to show whether the datacron is obtained or not (something they are already tracking). It's a pretty solid suggestion.

Thank you. Good to see others understand where I am coming from on this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.