Pvp your way to level 50

Whirlwindhansen

Ive been pvping from level 10 and currently am 20. I have not earned exp in any way other than warzones, i guess i just have so much fun in em. Anyhow Im wondering is it efficient to level via pvp? Does it realistically compete with leveling via grinding questing or flashpoints? Or do you think it takes alot longer to level this way. Thx for the input.

I've done 10 - 50 doing nearly completely PVP (just did some class quests), it took me nearly 3 weeks, whereas my pve friends did it in 1-1.5 weeks. (beta) It is viable and fun, but its about 30% slower than PVE. If you are empire you are going to have long q's, republic is near instant q's. So I your going to mix your pve with your pvp, unless your republic and you get inta q's. Edited by Rabbican

Ive been pvping from level 10 and currently am 20. I have not earned exp in any way other than warzones, i guess i just have so much fun in em. Anyhow Im wondering is it efficient to level via pvp? Does it realistically compete with leveling via grinding questing or flashpoints? Or do you think it takes alot longer to level this way. Thx for the input.

It slows down severely... In the last beta, that wasn't true until the end. I would have 34k xp each time...

PVP makes you some decent XP and credits in the 10 to 30 range. However, many features are story locked. So, when you PVP exclusively you will miss out. No companions. No ship. No space combat. If all you want to do is PVP, then there is nothing wrong with that.