The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Have you experienced this?

Princz

Some times in WZs while casting skills and i get knockedback or CCed it results to unresponsive UI.

Meaning that i press button but there is no action from the character. Pressing the button just activates only the GCD.

To get my interface back i have to press stuck ...that sometimes ofcourse results to insta death.

The problem is that in a fight i still move and by the time i realize i am not casting ...lots of stuff happens that sometimes can cost a game.

Anyone else has this problem?

Some times in WZs while casting skills and i get knockedback or CCed it results to unresponsive UI.

Meaning that i press button but there is no action from the character. Pressing the button just activates only the GCD.

To get my interface back i have to press stuck ...that sometimes ofcourse results to insta death.

The problem is that in a fight i still move and by the time i realize i am not casting ...lots of stuff happens that sometimes can cost a game.

Anyone else has this problem?

This happened to me yesterday. I died as I was knocked back, respawned, and was unable to move. The difference was I could use skills, just not anything involving movement.

I get this happening quite a lot on my sage and shadow conal knockback "force wave". It happened in 1.7, PTS and 2.0. If I'm fighting a class that can vanish then it is after the enemy vanishes that this bug occurs. Obviously I would use force wave to damage the enemy and bring him/her out of stealth but in stead it doesn't action and puts the skill onto cool down. This gets very irritating when facing skilled PvPers because it gives them the upper hand for free when they should have been removed out of stealth. I don't know why this happens but it just does and it is very annoying. I don't foresee this getting fixed anytime soon either so I guess we have to just live with it.

I get this happening quite a lot on my sage and shadow conal knockback "force wave". It happened in 1.7, PTS and 2.0. If I'm fighting a class that can vanish then it is after the enemy vanishes that this bug occurs.

Yes also when an enemy vanish when i cast a skill

This also has happend to me