We need a new records thread.

piquERA

Meh, don't take it to heart. As much s h i t as Roxxy talks, you would think she is the best healer on the server.

I'm not worried about it. I know I get all of Skroob's trash talk because I'm the only one of us who hangs out in the forums. Anybody trying to keep rehashing these old beefs from before I got here by talking crap to me is just howling at the moon.

Edited by ace_boogie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, we're getting off topic here. I don't want a flame war between whoever the f u c k Chaotic and Skroob are to ruin Damager's moment in the sunshine ruining my moment in the sunshine.

No we're not. Take that Yooni! She called you kettle! Or a pot! Or a stove, hell I don't what the insult is. Whatever it is, you gonna take that bro?

Edit: She called you a kitchen utensil, therefore she is saying you belong in the kitchen. UH OH!

Edited by LastWizard

Pot meet Kettle

I don't think you know how to use that phrase correctly. It would mean that I think I am the best, and if you knew me, you would know I don't think that.

Look, Roxxy. You're terrible. Your entire guild is terrible. I love how you have to resort to "omg, you use /stuck all the time to get 0 deaths", and you have no proof of that. I actually have the only time I've /stucked and it's right here.

So seriously, cut the s h i t. The condescending tone you throw around 24/7 is not needed.

Edited by Milly_

Guys, we're getting off topic here. I don't want a flame war between whoever the f u c k Chaotic and Skroob are to ruin Damager's moment in the sunshine ruining my moment in the sunshine.

F u c k yo couch

J/K... And I didn't start it, btw.

UH OH! YOONI JUST GOT ILL DAWG. Roxxy hasn't responded? Is she speechless? Is she thinking of a comeback? Is she ready for the big leagues? STAY TUNED EVERYBODY!

Andressa you never start it, you always just wind up getting involved some how, lmao.

I don't think you know how to use that phrase correctly. It would mean that I think I am the best, and if you knew me, you would know I don't think that.

Look, Roxxy. You're terrible. Your entire guild is terrible. I love how you have to resort to "omg, you use /stuck all the time to get 0 deaths", and you have no proof of that. I actually have the only time I've /stucked and it's right here.

So seriously, cut the s h i t. The condescending tone you throw around 24/7 is not needed.

Come on man we aren't terrible. We don't pretend to be great players, but I know for sure we aren't the worst. We just have fun for the most part, but Roxxy does have a point about Hail Skroob. Even before 2.0 skroob would be running around in warzones with no expertise. Probably not Andressa, but she doesn't represent most of that guild. We almost beat them with 5 people after dc's in 1 rated match and absolutely destroyed them in 2 other matches. But, Yooni, you do have 1 thing in common with Roxxy. Neither 1 of yall got a pair of balls.

Come on man we aren't terrible. We don't pretend to be great players, but I know for sure we aren't the worst. We just have fun for the most part, but Roxxy does have a point about Hail Skroob. Even before 2.0 skroob would be running around in warzones with no expertise. Probably not Andressa, but she doesn't represent most of that guild. We almost beat them with 5 people after dc's in 1 rated match and absolutely destroyed them in 2 other matches. But, Yooni, you do have 1 thing in common with Roxxy. Neither 1 of yall got a pair of balls.

That was the 1 match I got in with you guys. TBH we were never in danger of losing. Me and a healer (Rivlaren) basically sat out the entire time. I only came mid for explosions and even then, didn't do much.

Edited by ace_boogie

Not to go off topic or anything...but first I'd like to say sorry that the records for 2.0 are not up yet have had a pretty busy couple of weeks. That being said it will be done by Saturday. Also, I will be going on a mission for a week so I won't be able to update the records threads until the 27thish. SORRRY :( Edited by totherkins

I have never once boasted about being a great player, nor do I come in here and get in other peoples business (hence the pot met kettle remark). You are constantly in the forums trying hard to fit in somewhere, poor thing maybe you should learn to play with others better. I have friends I play this game with to have fun not to inflate my ego. I'm not a elitist so I don't feel the need resort to grenade tactics or using /stuck to improve my game play. The numbers myself and my guild put up are real numbers. Lil or big they are genuine. Don't attack the rest of my guild if you have an issue with me. I'm online anytime you feel man enough to belly up to the bar and deal with this like a real person and stop slandering us in a forum post that isn't even related to you;)

I have never once boasted about being a great player, nor do I come in here and get in other peoples business (hence the pot met kettle remark). You are constantly in the forums trying hard to fit in somewhere, poor thing maybe you should learn to play with others better. I have friends I play this game with to have fun not to inflate my ego. I'm not a elitist so I don't feel the need resort to grenade tactics or using /stuck to improve my game play. The numbers myself and my guild put up are real numbers. Lil or big they are genuine. Don't attack the rest of my guild if you have an issue with me. I'm online anytime you feel man enough to belly up to the bar and deal with this like a real person and stop slandering us in a forum post that isn't even related to you;)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/YAIXj.gif

Trying to fit in? Lulz. You act like a constant b towards everyone... Someone had to say it.

Carry on though, seriously. I love your rage fits over grenades and premades. Oh, and I'll make sure just to start /stucking just for you. :)

Edited by Milly_

OOOOOOOOH! I told you all to stay tuned to this heavyweight bought! And its been an old fashioned slobber knocker! Roxxy vs Yooni. The fight of all fights! Who will win? We'll be right back after this break!

But on a serious note, guys we're on the same side here. We need to focus on lowering our egos and play the game! It's a game, it's meant for fun! :rak_03:

OOOOOOOOH! I told you all to stay tuned to this heavyweight bought! And its been an old fashioned slobber knocker! Roxxy vs Yooni. The fight of all fights! Who will win? We'll be right back after this break!

But on a serious note, guys we're on the same side here. We need to focus on lowering our egos and play the game! It's a game, it's meant for fun! :rak_03:

Pj honestly, this is annoying and you need to shut up

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/YAIXj.gif

Trying to fit in? Lulz. You act like a constant b towards everyone... Someone had to say it.

Carry on though, seriously. I love your rage fits over grenades and premades. Oh, and I'll make sure just to start /stucking just for you. :)

I'm the 1 carrying on? Dude you have a video with my name and you grenading me!!! So maybe you should take your own advice and move along..., and the people I act like a ***** to are the people deserving of such temprement. Such as people making videos with proof of harassment, but you validated my point. and LAWL about /stuck just more ammo for my arsenal dude proved my point again, and that video was over a month ago, so I know you still do it, why else brag about it:cool:

Pj honestly, this is annoying and you need to shut up

If you don't like it, or want to read it, then don't. I pay my sub, and log into my forum account, if you don't like how I use it, that isn't my problem, so get over it. I will use it the way I want. It's not like you're going to do anything anyways. So please, mind your business.

Edited by LastWizard

Andressa you never start it, you always just wind up getting involved some how, lmao.

IKR? I don't understand all the animosity and trash talk I get. I'm so cool to everybody.

Just the other day, there was this super duper try hard scoundrel from <Thundercats> who kept trying (and failing hard. Unless he had this other scoundrel with him and they both opened up on me from stealth, which was like 2 out of 8 attempts) to kill me in a huttball match. Then in another match where we got teamed together, I guess he recognized my legacy name on my pub toon, and he goes "hail Skroob pub guild? **** that" and he and his other scoundrel friend ditch the match.

My pub guild is a Spanish speaking one and totally unaffiliated with Skroob, besides the fact that I'm in both.

My personal favorite reaction was after a NC match. Pretty even and fun, but we pull out a win...

Me: GG

Some loser: F u c k you

Edited by ace_boogie

Andressa good ppls. Kept getting grouped with her few weekends ago we kept getting our salads tossed. Said wth if we keep gettin thrown in same wz mine as well group up. Did and after that went what 50/50 maybe. Bout the only one from HS I would group with but definitely doesn't need any chit from roxxy the "objective" player...