Sooooo many stuns!!!!

khankillyou

I've been playing this game off and on since launch and this is my only gripe with the game. Since when did this concept become a core mechanic of rpgs? It's annoying as hell and pvp boils down to how many stuns you have and when you use them

I've been playing this game off and on since launch and this is my only gripe with the game. Since when did this concept become a core mechanic of rpgs? It's annoying as hell and pvp boils down to how many stuns you have and when you use them

Yes, that is called using your skills logically. A player who randomly hits their buttons without thinking about it isn't meant for PvP. A good PvPer knows when exactly to use their skills for maximum benefit.

Yes, that is called using your skills logically. A player who randomly hits their buttons without thinking about it isn't meant for PvP. A good PvPer knows when exactly to use their skills for maximum benefit.

You misunderstand. I'm not complaining about it's effectiveness, I'm complaining about the general concept and this game's superfluous use of it