The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

FRUAD. - Expansion.

philmycoke

It's not Fraud, the advert clearly states when the early access offer ran out, nor is it misleading, as the advert clearly states when the early access offer ran out.

Nor is it unfair, we who got early access took a gamble, got loads of stick for it (it's going to be free for everyone threads), and yes we get five days early access, but some people finished it in two days, so not much advantage there either.

Question. Has Bioware actually stated anywhere that Rise of the Hutt Cartel will be added to the list of features that is available to Free to Play players? I mean I don't recall seeing it listed anywhere as being the case... but if it is, then why would anyone in their right mind pay for the expansion pack in the first place, unless all they wanted were the cool special features you get for purchasing the expansion pack? Because honestly playing the expansion pack a whole week before the rest of the population is not that huge of a perk when everyone can do it. Especially when PvP is now tiered the way it is and the level 55 people can't interact with anyone below that level in warzones.

So I am guessing no one saw me ask this, seeing as how it was at the bottom of a page?