Server Queue ... are you kidding me?

Jaiyne

This is a joke FFS.

Bioware you SERIOUSLY need to start communicating better with your paying subs.

There's obviously an issue - endless queues for standard pop servers, restart game and get stuck on loading screen.

And what do we have from Bioware:

SWTOR.com....... NOTHING

twitter.................... NOTHING

facebook.............. NOTHING

We all realise that new expansions may have a few problems at release but please PLEASE learn to communicate !

/rantover

I assume you didn't notice this or bothered to read the thread... from the admin that posted on the second page before you decided to rant on about their "lack" of communication...:rolleyes:

Hi there folks! We are currently investigating issues with some of the servers having queues or providing incorrect errors that the servers are in maintenance. We'll be sure you get you updated as soon as we have more information! Thanks for your patience.

either that or someone forgot to toss some food under the door for the IT staff and they are chewing on the wires out of pure starvation..

LOL. This is probably more realistic.

OR -- it's possible someone tapped on the glass encasing the DevOps team, and they're running around in circles knocking things over, because they startle easily. :-D

This is a joke FFS.

Bioware you SERIOUSLY need to start communicating better with your paying subs.

There's obviously an issue - endless queues for standard pop servers, restart game and get stuck on loading screen.

And what do we have from Bioware:

SWTOR.com....... NOTHING

twitter.................... NOTHING

facebook.............. NOTHING

We all realise that new expansions may have a few problems at release but please PLEASE learn to communicate !

/rantover

Seriously? Within 10 minutes you got a dev post. But reading is hard, isn't it.

LOL. This is probably more realistic.

OR -- it's possible someone tapped on the glass encasing the DevOps team, and they're running around in circles knocking things over, because they startle easily. :-D

More Likely this

Hi there folks! We are currently investigating issues with some of the servers having queues or providing incorrect errors that the servers are in maintenance. We'll be sure you get you updated as soon as we have more information! Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for an update!

either that or someone forgot to toss some food under the door for the IT staff and they are chewing on the wires out of pure starvation..

Eeek!! We have to save them. I need to get my gaming-fix. We need a search and rescue dog, water and maybe some crackers to eat.

Eeek!! We have to save them. I need to get my gaming-fix. We need a search and rescue dog, water and maybe some crackers to eat.

careful with the dog..

Hungry IT personnel have been known to have not much in the way of taste preferences when desperate.

Dog = meat

Meat = good

Good = dog meat might just go well with crackers...

ROFL!

Relax kid.

You are aware that this is the second major login/startup issue they've had in less than two weeks? I cancelled my recurring subscription when I still couldn't log in after two days. I think it's a reasonable response, one that makes them take such issues more seriously.

Edited by acies