Marriage?

Jenkey

Thanks for the ACTUAL replies.

I was hoping there was some mechanic for it where it would show on the character sheet or something. We're dorky like that.

I think he said he has already slept with some NPCs in the game or something, but I wouldn't know, I'm not that far yet. LOL. I've been playing mostly with crafting since I got high enough to do it, and neglecting leveling. Gogo Synthweaving!

Thanks for the ACTUAL replies.

I was hoping there was some mechanic for it where it would show on the character sheet or something. We're dorky like that.

I think he said he has already slept with some NPCs in the game or something, but I wouldn't know, I'm not that far yet. LOL. I've been playing mostly with crafting since I got high enough to do it, and neglecting leveling. Gogo Synthweaving!

hes right you can actuly have sex in this game....dont know how creepy it would be but i know alot of people are going to do it ;P

Pft you could say thanks for the bump, your post was burried 1 hour till my dots brought it back to life!!!

Uh huh, thanks. Let me get you a cookie. Or maybe you would like some carrot cake? I have some of that in my fridge...

hes right you can actuly have sex in this game....dont know how creepy it would be but i know alot of people are going to do it ;P

Haha. He's playing dark side, and he was talking to one of his buddies on TeamSpeak or soothing about how he was being mean to her now. LOL

I love how they put sex in the game, but not PC to PC marriage. XD

Is being married in real life not enough?

How can I properly harass him in game if our pixels aren't married to each other?! It's all about the graphical wife aggro!

I can't get mad at him for playing.. maybe I'll kick him for being more than double my level!

But in all seriousness, that's just how we are. It's the little things! We play games together, get married in those games, he passes me in levels.... Hopefully it won't be Rift all over again!