Exactly WHY is EWH useless now?

Blunt_Starsmoker

I was just curious as to why people think EWH is completely useless now?

The first match I played, I went in with a fully augmented EWH/WH set, didn't change a single thing and I ended up getting the highest damage total I've ever had in the entire year that I've played this game.

I've been getting 300K Damage consistently after that. I've only ever broke 300K a couple of times before 2.0.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/welovetheuncle/478KDamageAndStats_zpsb4f1a7e6.jpg?t=1365627865

I do see that my Expertise is 86 points higher when I'm naked but my Accuracy is terrible without any gear.

While wearing EWH, nothing seems to be much different to me other than the fact that sometimes I die extremely quickly.

I do think that's something that needs to be toned down. Other than the Naked Brigades, that's really the only issue that I have so far.

I'm not trying to say people are wrong. I just wanted to hear everyone's reasons as to why EWH is "completely useless" now because I honestly don't feel all that useless while wearing it.

Lol went in pve gear and did 670k EWH with the way bolster is now for pre 30 to 54 bracket is meh compared to other gear or no gear. I seen player with just main hand do more then that. So yes EHW is useless until they fix bolster bug atm.

Once they do then the EWH will be just fine.

So far from what I've found is I use my PVE that was once good but now noob (63's). I make sure none of my gear has expertise in it and I get 1900 expertise. I wear my mixed EWH/WH set I get 1400 expertise, lower dmg/healing and HP, then get beat down twice as fast as I use too ( because nobody guards the healers in pvp) With the PVE get much better results. Expertise gear will make a difference at 55 but I think until then its a handicap. Naked is better than war hero gear for sure, but pve gear destroys EWH for the current bolstering system.