The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

About advanced gear mission

Ragnoruuk

Was this removed from game I read patch notes and found notta I had invited a bunch of friends who got 50 Sunday before the patch but were unable to collect the gear I was hoping to run 50 hms with them before the rothc expansion dropped anyone got some info please and thank you

Use your new planetary comms at the Makeb modification vendor on fleet and get Rakata level (140) parts for your armor. it's better than the free tionese level (126) that you would have gotten with that mission that was removed.

You won't be able to get ALL the parts right away, unless you have a lot of comms saved up, but you should be able to go to "easier" planets, run heroics, and build up the comm count again.

yeah the mission is gone, but it's replaced by a "new" mission, intro to group finder, intro to warzones. The gear they drop now is better than the tionese stuff from before. Also the new "daily" armour is now rated at 124, which i think is what tionese was before. I just discovered that on my scoundrel, running around doing ilum and belsavis dailies trying to get to lvl 50 after finishing the class quest below lvl