Zoebert and Da'fos

Trevalion

It was funny cause the <Multiverse> guys were in that warzone, and apparently came out of it thinking I was easy meat or something.

Hate to break it to you fellas, but just because zoe and dafos walked on me that time, doesn't mean I'm gonna be your easy kill. Now, you can stop focusing me too pretty please?

Carried ftw?

It was funny cause the <Multiverse> guys were in that warzone, and apparently came out of it thinking I was easy meat or something.

Hate to break it to you fellas, but just because zoe and dafos walked on me that time, doesn't mean I'm gonna be your easy kill. Now, you can stop focusing me too pretty please?

Carried ftw?

I heard that you died like 20+ times, man I legit feel bad for you. That must have been annoying.

Carried ftw?

im pretty sure blaydes and I only focus on people who talk trash. so since you weren't im also pretty sure we werent focusing you on purpose. it was just a positive side effect of randomness.