The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear for Cartel Market

I disagree to this unless they changed how they looked a little

No need to disagree as they will never be putting these back in game.

They may in future put in some items that look similar and will have different names, but the actual items will never return.

• 5 months later...

I always find this discussion amusing as I would like to see these sets return to the game as well as shells. I am not sure if the cartel market is the best place for them, as I feel they should if returned remain faction specific. As such I believe the idea of returning them as crafting Schematics is the best idea. Weather or not these schematics are on the cartel market or through another vendor is of course a issue that would need to be discussed.

What amuses me most about this discussion is the constant, argument against that it devalues the hard work of those who farmed them. I can to some extend understand this as I am a founder and I have both a Juggernaut and a Assassin who both farmed these sets. However at the end before they were removed they were not that difficult to collect as they allowed every fresh 50 to skip the Tionese farming, and jump straight into the Operations. I collected the full Tionese, and Columi sets this way on 2 more characters with pieces of Rakata before they were removed.

I eventually switched to the Republic side to play with my IRL friends, and I returned to tanking as a Guardian. I sadly could not level him fast enough to gather these sets and that is why I would love to see them returned as schematics. Just make the components equivalent to the Rakata gear I can already craft the Belt/Bracers/Relics, and I believe the earpiece, and implants as well. So why not the shells of the sets.

My Guardian who is my Synthweaver, can already craft most of the sets, that are currently in the game, but I do not believe although I may be mistaken it was ever possible to reverse engineer the Tionese/Columi/Rakata sets.