Why have my icons changed?

A fair few of the icons for Balance Shadows have changed, for some reason that escapes me.

Some of them were procs, which I used to identify with a split second glance. Now I don't have clue what abilities are available at any given time.

Why change them? What possible good does it do?

Kind of a moot point in any case as balance has been mangled beyond playability now.:(

Honestly, if this small change which you cannot read and learn from ruins your gameplay you must be TERRIBLE at swtor.

I welcome the change, it looks better, some skill trees have been changed as have the ability thus those look different etc.. not all but some.

This is not even worth a thread creation.

Enjoy that the expansion is out on time (hell it was early!) Bioware is doing a great job. We don't need these little threads splitting hairs.

Go practice on a dummy in the gav daragon.

A fair few of the icons for Balance Shadows have changed, for some reason that escapes me.

Some of them were procs, which I used to identify with a split second glance. Now I don't have clue what abilities are available at any given time.

Why change them? What possible good does it do?

Kind of a moot point in any case as balance has been mangled beyond playability now.:(

4/10

Needs more hyperbole.

I actually agree with the OP. The new icons are worse than the old ones too, I think. Don't see the point. If any icon needed changing, it would be weakening blast for operatives. Why an icon for a pistol, on a class that uses blaster rifles/sniper rifles?

Who knows. Guess the developers were just bored.