New non-force user sets for the market

There are not many non-force using pieces available outside the packs, and even within the packs, most are force user themed. So far, outside the cartel packs, there are: 1 Imperial Agent set, 5 Sith sets, 0 Trooper sets, 4 Jedi sets, 1 Bounty Hunter set and 1 Smuggler set.

Since there are so few non-force user sets available outside the packs, there are at least four sets that have been requested by players, some for a very long time. What I'd like to see is:

• For the Imperial Agent theme, add an Imperial trooper armour -- but not the same as the CE version. A black version of the set available through the reputation vendor on Makeb would suffice, and allow all roleplayers to finally get the chance to roleplay Imperial military squads without grinding reputation or buy the CE.
  • For the Bounty Hunter theme, add the blue Mandalorian armour. It's been requested like crazy since launch in many different threads, so I believe you, the devs, are aware of the demand for this set.
  • For the Smuggler theme, add the Nico Okarr set from the trailer. The cowboy hat, the duster -- you get the idea.
  • For the Trooper theme, add the armour Havoc Squad and Jace Malcom used in the Hope trailer. The white and red colour scheme with the bandoiler on the chest. I don't believe I've seen the colour scheme or all the pieces save for the helmet in the game yet.

Hope you add these into the game. The Sith finally got their iconic, trailer set for 900 CCs, so I think it's time we non-force users get some much needed love. :D

Needs traditional Jedi robes first. Then I don't care what's gonna be there :)

I agree there's a need for traditional Jedi robes, but should the Jedi and Sith really always have to come first on everything? The first cartel packs included nothing but Sith and Jedi stuff and now you have the hood down version of the Jedi armour and the Sith armour from the trailers (no mask, but rest is there). Still no Trooper sets and the Bounty Hunter set is not very iconic compared to what the Jedi and Sith get.

Yes to traditional Jedi robes... but we really have a lot of Jedi sets already on the market.

I'd love to see some stuff for Smugglers and Agents especially; roguish or spy type clothes, if you will. :) Though it isn't really my thing, I know a lot of people love the cowboy hat/duster look and I bet it would sell quite well on both factions!

Personally, I want something sleek, sexy, and nondescript for my Operative. None of this bright yellow trim (Outlaw set, I'm looking at you) or metal shoulder decorations business. Maybe a tasteful recolor of this jacket, with whatever items go with it, since we already have the "iconic" Imperial Agent uniform set available through the cartel market as well as other means.

It may be just me, but I don't really see (Imperial) Trooper type gear as iconic or typical Imperial Agent wear, though I confess to dressing Quinn in it anyway 'cause it looks really cool. Too bad there is no Imperial Trooper class!