The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestions for: Hypercrate

Having a single "special" cartel prize of a random "super rare" item when you purchase the Hypercrate cartel pack would be a nice bonus.

As an example, a special "coin" that comes in the Hypercrate that when you open, you receive a random "super rare" item. That way you are guaranteed to get SOMETHING super rare for buying the Hypercrate.

it's somewhat disappointing when you never get a super rare after you have bought a hypercrate.

Heck, I would even consider paying full price for the hypercrate (without the discount) if I knew i was getting a super-rare drop guaranteed, even if it was bound to legacy, I would still consider that.

It should work with the cartel model: "buy more-get more and add something special if you buy even MORE"

Edited by marginal_error

They may be making lots on the crates now, but if people keep feeling they are not getting their money's worth, the income they see will drop off.

The last hyper I got was a huge let down... I told my wife, I am trying this one more time when the next ones come (she happens to love opening up them, its like gifts for her - lol) out and the same thing happens, we will not buy anymore.

Also, I think they feel those certificates you get is the bonus.... but with their low drop rate, you have to spend hundreds of dollars to get 10 of them to buy that super rare from the CM vendor.

So, they made us a system to reward us, it just needs more tuning.