Legacy Perks

Fisherlogan

The speeder license allows you to buy a faster speeder. The one you have is still a 90% rated one. Unless you got one from the cartel market. As for the transportation one, be sure to check your abilities list. It maybe found there and you have to manually place it in your quick bars.

Look at the speeder you have, which does it say?

"Activates x speeder, increasing movement by 90%"

such as the Longspur Scout

OR

"Movement speed based on the rank of your speeder piloting"

such as speeders from the Cartel Market (i think all of them have this)

OR

"Activates x speeder, increasing movement by 110%, requires speeder piloting rank 1"

such as the Kurtob Aliiance speeder, from the refer a friend program

if you have a vehicle the first description you wont have any speed increase, if you have a speeder from the 2nd description you will have a speed increase automatically but wont necessarily notice it as it is only 10% faster than before. if you have a speeder from the 3rd description you will always have been going as fast as possible and wont see a difference in speed

i have from the second one. I didn't realize this so i bought it with Cartel coins, then when it said i already had it, i put it on the GTN to sell it.

alright so with the 2nd set of speeders as one that will increase automatically based on your speeder training skill level. again notice that there is only a 10% difference in speed so you may not notice it much