More Depth in PVP

DarthKranos

I love PVP, and I love SWTOR PVP. However I feel that there should be so much more depth in this amazing game's PVP, for instance a "reason" to go to open world PVP on different planets. Give me a reason to go to theses areas besides a daily goal in which i only receive credits. Give me more armor options and create a better system than expertise for PVP armors. Using the expertise stat for PVP is going in the right direction but limits the choices I have for armors. One of the main reason people love PVP is becuase they can show off what they have, having war hero or elite war hero is great but not enough. You should have hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of different armor sets. I love this game and will not stop playing however I think it needs a major overhaul to create more depth. Anyone agree?

They would never let us recolor our armor.

How would they put *new* content on the cartel market if we could just recolor existing armor sets ourselves?

Sell the dyes on the cartel market.

FWIW, they mentioned a dye system in passing at one of the recent community cantinas.

Depth?

This is a themepark "MMO" that kids boasted about being so much better than sandbox.

This has structured, boring, little maps already made for your themepark pvp.

You got what you asked for.

Yeah, I was an active subscriber to SWG when they finally took servers offline. The game was fine in 1.1.5!

lolol too bad you guys were too busy whining here instead in the game on jung ma. Just had some random wicked open-world pvp. it was a massacre on both sides. bodies littered the sands! Edited by ryniloym