The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The actual best spec in 2.0 for us.

Flalia

paowee -

Before Charged Gauntlets was tied to High-Energy Gas Cylinder, yes, 3k was a possibility using adrenals and such.

This new "hybrid" does not take Charged Gauntlets, it takes Prototype Flamethrower instead and does around 2550 - 2600 with adrenals and such.

I got it to about 2750 on the PTS after nerf and so did another player. Here is his parse You can tell it is post-nerf because CGC does so little

http://www.torparse.com/a/172583/1/0/Damage+Dealt

Edited by bbare

what was the exact spec for that?

8/22/16

You can tell he didn't take Firebug, because his railshot crit damage is pretty low and same with flame brust

Edited by bbare

Hi, what spec is actually with all the info we know the highest dps for leveling/endgame? Also could you link the spec with a talent calculator. Thank you. Also is all the doom and gloom i've been reading about us being awful true?

Just pick the one you enjoy most?

Never understand the need for the BEST or HIGHEST dps spec, I mean if its a spec you hate, you will not enjoy the game if you go with a spec that you hate because its the best one to go with.

Just pick the one you enjoy most?

Never understand the need for the BEST or HIGHEST dps spec, I mean if its a spec you hate, you will not enjoy the game if you go with a spec that you hate because its the best one to go with.

Play in an endgame pve guild that is competing for server firsts and then you will understand. Its just a difference in play style.

Edited by bbare

How bad is the nerf?

The nerf is about 10%. On the PTS prior to the nerf, I was doing 2750 dps. After the nerf, I was doing around 2500, with no 2.0 augments.

Edited by bbare

The nerf is about 10%. On the PTS prior to the nerf, I was doing 2750 dps. After the nerf, I was doing around 2500, with no 2.0 augments.

Dude it's more than 10% to the CGC. When I signed on, in my full DG gear, my CGC damage over 6 seconds was like 830. Yesterday, it was close to 1600.

Dude it's more than 10% to the CGC. When I signed on, in my full DG gear, my CGC damage over 6 seconds was like 830. Yesterday, it was close to 1600.

I'm talking overall dps, not the CGC nerf.

So...what about PvP? They took away our burst by nerfing TD and Railshot damage (armor pen nerf, less bonus crit dmg). But they also nerfed our sustained damage.

Kind of lost, since I don't care about PvE and find it boring anyway.

So...what about PvP? They took away our burst by nerfing TD and Railshot damage (armor pen nerf, less bonus crit dmg). But they also nerfed our sustained damage.

Kind of lost, since I don't care about PvE and find it boring anyway.

we are useless in pvp now... all we had was our burst and now we cant keep up with any of the other dps classes... pyro pts and vgs are done.