Blamo

spreadsheet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would look out for Blamo PVE'ing to ninja more gear in 2.0.

The new pve 2 piece set bonus for dps scoundrels is a +15% crit rate to blaster whip. Even though Blamo is a gunslinger, he will use this to his advantage. I once parsed a wz with Blamo and blaster whip accounted for about 45% of the dmg done in the warzone by the entire pub team.

I would be worried if I saw him in my ops group, that's for sure.

Edited by TuxedoMazoku

I would look out for Blamo PVE'ing to ninja more gear in 2.0.

The new pve 2 piece set bonus for dps scoundrels is a +15% crit rate to blaster whip. Even though Blamo is a gunslinger, he will use this to his advantage. I once parsed a wz with Blamo and blaster whip accounted for about 45% of the dmg done in the warzone by the entire pub team.

I would be worried if I saw him in my ops group, that's for sure.

^true this

He's a PvP'er, as are most of us and we like trolling PvE'ers. Kinda like you guys do when you come in our warzones and run around with no expertise derping like it's your job. Of course this is a blanket statement with many exceptions.

How can you really get mad at Blamo? He's the cutest melee slinger I've ever had blaster whip/shiv me (asides from Avi's sniper)! Takes some true skill, so I'm sure that in that pve run he was carrying anyways!! Plus he DID say that he rolled a 101, fairs fair afterall! Edited by Raychul

He's a PvP'er, as are most of us and we like trolling PvE'ers. Kinda like you guys do when you come in our warzones and run around with no expertise derping like it's your job. Of course this is a blanket statement with many exceptions.

This is actually so true.

Notice how "Hey I am MVP" comes to the rescue for Blamo like he's about to get a prison sentence.

I would ninja that **** too if i was ops leader.

Member of Hey I am MVP ^

Fanboy of Hey I am MVP ^

How can you really get mad at Blamo? He's the cutest melee slinger I've ever had blaster whip/shiv me (asides from Avi's sniper)! Takes some true skill, so I'm sure that in that pve run he was carrying anyways!! Plus he DID say that he rolled a 101, fairs fair afterall!

Member of Hey I am MVP ^

This is actually so true.

Member of Hey I am MVP ^

Is it me or is this a trend when some calls someone out for being a little kid rolling on gear not theirs, and not being a sportsmans about it.

Just because he rolled on it don't mean his class needs it, and not asking the group about that certain item makes old Lamo Blamo a ***** face about it.

I actually have seen this kid on general acting like a complete utter knucklehead, so its don't surprise me to see these kinda actions from him.

I would suggest puting him on ignore like I have and never deal with his kind again.

/fin

Edited by Caeliux

Just because he rolled on it don't mean his class needs it, and not asking the group about that certain item makes old Lamo Blamo a ***** face about it.

The Dread Guard Mask doesn't have any stats minus the ability to do higher stacked Dreadtooth, any class can use it.

Also, not a Hey im mvp fanboy, just a Gudarzz fanboy. :cool:

Edited by Squidkidz