The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shouldn't we have a mobile app by now!?

ZarexxMarr

I like to check the latest swtor news and make cartel coin purchases while I'm at work as well as read the forums. However I think an app ought to come out for this kind of thing soon. Maybe have an in app cartel coin purchase system you can use to purchase stuff on your phone contract. It would also be great because you could run the security key off of this system as well. I'm pretty sure others would agree as since the display username has come into play logging on my iPhone and iPad has taken longer than usual.

I don't know about the Cartel Coins, but having an app that allows us to check news, updates, patch notes, etc. would be very nice. I've had the same idea actually, just don't know how well it would function being that they have some trouble keeping up with the regular issues.... I would completely support this though.

Actually I forgot about an App that I have, lol. It's called SWTOR Station, and it's useful for Companions especially with gifts and likes, but it does have the SWTOR news and server status, which is nice. I didn't think of it earlier because there is a lot more that it should do, so I still agree with you about a larger scale one. Check it out if you want though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
SWTOR station is nice, and it does what you're asking, but wouldn't it be nice to access in game mail, send companions out on missions, and bid on/sell gtn items from your phone, when you're away from home or something? I'd pay 5-10 usd for something like that.

I like to check the latest swtor news and make cartel coin purchases while I'm at work as well as read the forums. However I think an app ought to come out for this kind of thing soon. Maybe have an in app cartel coin purchase system you can use to purchase stuff on your phone contract. It would also be great because you could run the security key off of this system as well. I'm pretty sure others would agree as since the display username has come into play logging on my iPhone and iPad has taken longer than usual.

What you're asking for is very similar to what Blizzard released for World of Warcraft a few years ago. I know when I used to play WOW, I used their application and it was very good and something like this for TOR would be excellent.