All you need to know about Ranked WZ's

Nokecity

Just saw a jugg in full PT tank gear >.>

Dude, I saw a Mara in half Imperial Agent gear and when I told him that he had the wrong gear, he said " Shut up you douche.". I mean the **** was so unexpected I couldn't stop laughing.

Good thing free gear is going away, but AFAIK the Vanguard tank gear is still called Supercommando which isn't AT ALL confusing to the class ACTUALLY CALLED Commando.

I remember not knowing that I could use my token to buy different items and as it was called 'Master-Force' I of course bought the 'Force-Master' (it being on the top of the list) while healing. Clearly a lot of though went into the design =D

Good thing free gear is going away, but AFAIK the Vanguard tank gear is still called Supercommando which isn't AT ALL confusing to the class ACTUALLY CALLED Commando.

I remember not knowing that I could use my token to buy different items and as it was called 'Master-Force' I of course bought the 'Force-Master' (it being on the top of the list) while healing. Clearly a lot of though went into the design =D

Reading this now is kind of funny... yes all the free gear is gone but now they replaced it with no gear whatsoever lol

Edited by PeteyLo