contemplating rerolling for expac

onexsora

Throughout the whole game so far since beta ive basically played empire, i went through every thing has a sith assassin all progression and etc, of course i have leveled other characters in that time my main alts are a sith juggernaut tank and jedi guardian tank, as you might be able to tell by now i love to tank its what i do and its my favorite thing in any game to do.

I dont really know if this would be the appropriate section for it all but, i am seriously contemplating rerolling for the expac, but i dont know what class/server i should reroll too, any suggestions? obviously i would like to continue tanking and i also would like to go republic.

Currently i play on Jedi Covenant - Empire side

Edited by onexsora

man.. if you were going to reroll for the xpac you should've done it like a week ago

Why cause of the several exp weekends? honestly those do not matter to me and i can level up quickly no matter what lol, ive done it several times already.

Throughout the whole game so far since beta ive basically played empire, i went through every thing has a sith assassin all progression and etc, of course i have leveled other characters in that time my main alts are a sith juggernaut tank and jedi guardian tank, as you might be able to tell by now i love to tank its what i do and its my favorite thing in any game to do.

I dont really know if this would be the appropriate section for it all but, i am seriously contemplating rerolling for the expac, but i dont know what class/server i should reroll too, any suggestions? obviously i would like to continue tanking and i also would like to go republic.

Currently i play on Jedi Covenant - Empire side

I would re roll to The Harbinger and run both sides. since your a subscriber just make 4 Rep toons and 4 Imp toons. Play all the classes. Its simple. you get to play all 8 Storylines and all 8 classes. The Harbinger is one of the more populated servers as of late so finding friends/runs is not terribly hard. Also try a healer. Every group appreciates a healer.

Yes it does in the form of Vanguard/Powertech you dolt...

while yes they use a pistol, as a pt tank, you pretty much have to be in melee distance or just about melee distance to do anything.

Flame sweep, rocketpunch, flamethrower, flame burst, electrodart, im sure there are others im forgetting but you get my point. to be a successful tank as a pt you have to be pretty close to the enemies

while yes they use a pistol, as a pt tank, you pretty much have to be in melee distance or just about melee distance to do anything.

Flame sweep, rocketpunch, flamethrower, flame burst, electrodart, im sure there are others im forgetting but you get my point. to be a successful tank as a pt you have to be pretty close to the enemies

This was my point. Just because they use a ranged weapon, does not mean they are not a melee tank. They are just a melee tank with a ranged weapon.

Edited by Syas

Yes it does in the form of Vanguard/Powertech you dolt...

HURRR HURR 3/4th of their abilities require 10 meter range, are you going to call that ranged?

You might as well say shotguns are accurate at long range, because apparently you consider 10 meters to be long range.

or was your argument: "shotguns are accurate at long range because shells are packed with numerous lead balls, one of them is bound to hit the target. If at least one hits, it's accurate"

Edited by Falensawino