Intro movies

DimmuJanKaarl

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but will we ever get a new swtor mini-movie? Every few months i cue these up and watch on my hdtv with the sound system blasting. I cannot express how much i love these movies and am desperate to see more. Anything new in the works??

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but will we ever get a new swtor mini-movie? Every few months i cue these up and watch on my hdtv with the sound system blasting. I cannot express how much i love these movies and am desperate to see more. Anything new in the works??

Ok, so I am not alone! good, I thought I was the only freak for their movies... lol.

Return is my Favorite, followed by the Sith Intro then Hope.

I have also sat there with the main sound system going hard, 4 subs and 2 LFE transducers tied directly to the couch and enjoy the show, the rumble and the great voice acting and the wife loving it as much as me.

Enjoy your weekend!

Unlikely.

My understanding is the CG movies were made by Blur studios at a cost of a million dollars a minute. They way Disney is closing stuff down, I don't see them spending money on something that will not return a profit.

I'd really like to see some EU movie or even an SWTOR movie done by blur studios. Personally, the Darth Bane trilogy.

I also watch them often.

i was just asking the same question in a thread i jus tstarted, seeing that LA is no more and they handled the majority of that, BW probably had a deal with them to keep doing stuff for SWTOR.. but with them gone i wonder if all such things will be ditched - or will EA only invest because their competition is being ambitious and failure to do so will mean being left behind.

• 7 months later...
They way Disney is closing stuff down, I don't see them spending money on something that will not return a profit.

Erm.. Disney?

Disney only acts as a license giver for SWTOR. They are not attached to the games development, marketing, merchandise or anything else... including promotional movies.

Then again, I do doubt that EA would spent that much money on a promotional movie (and EA is the one to spend that money).