New Kotor Robes...

Well, the best image i could find is:

This one.

If you order the robes like so:

Row 1: 1 2 3 4 5

Row 2: 1 2 3 4 5

The ones in Teal should be made, if you have to limit it to 4 (One for each cartel pack in the upcoming expansion) then do it like:

Row 1: 1 2 3 4 5

Row 2: 1 2 3 4 5

They would be epic :D

Sup. I seriously want them myself. Data dump from 1.7.2 contained an entry called "lost.jedi" for a cartel armor. It might be the Lost Jedi robes, the guys we went after in KotOR 2 wore. Might be something totally else, thogh - those files can be named into anything.

I'd be totally satisfied with plain black one for a Sith to wear and brown-white for a Jedi. That's 1 and 2.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Sup. I seriously want them myself. Data dump from 1.7.2 contained an entry called "lost.jedi" for a cartel armor. It might be the Lost Jedi robes, the guys we went after in KotOR 2 wore. Might be something totally else, thogh - those files can be named into anything.

I'd be totally satisfied with plain black one for a Sith to wear and brown-white for a Jedi. That's 1 and 2.

Recovered hero armor = lost jedi stuff.

HOWEVER. in that data dump was Jolee Bindo's which if I recall was the brown jedi robes you get in Kotor 1. meaning what I want the most. Jedi Robes with no Cape or buttflapage. something that wont droooop and fly inside my hoverchair on my consular.

Edit: and to the OP. all of those we custom made by moders. I belive their focus is actual KOTOR/KOTOR2 gear.

So if Anything its a good 90% chance that.

This

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/2265/212759-jolee.jpg

And possibly Master Kavarr's from Kotor 2

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070425142416/starwars/images/b/b8/Kavar_fight.jpg

And hopfully Atris

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/103159_1.jpg

Edited by Magnusheart

Edit: and to the OP. all of those we custom made by moders. I belive their focus is actual KOTOR/KOTOR2 gear.

So if Anything its a good 90% chance that.

This

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/2265/212759-jolee.jpg

And possibly Master Kavarr's from Kotor 2

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070425142416/starwars/images/b/b8/Kavar_fight.jpg

And hopfully Atris

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/103159_1.jpg

Dont get me wrong, i know its all mods.

They were all based off the Jedi Masters robes though, and the thing you have to realise is that theres 8-12 new genuinely rare robes ber pack.

1-2 rare robes that are all unique per pack.

And 1 set of 4 robes, all similar but differing slightly, across the entire shipment.

We had the dancer set from the first one.........

If they didnt wish to edit the robes in their own way, i can immagine them using:

The jedi master robes (The one you listed under Kavar)

The Dark Jedi Master robes (Second one, top row in my picture. Closest i can find, no pics online of the in game ones... Unfortunate)

Aleema Ketos robe (In game, believe it or not i get this often... Voggas secret vault :L.....Here)

And lastly, the Handmaidens robes. No, not the Handmaidens as in the servants of Atris, I mean our handmaiden, brianna, and the robes of her mother: Aran Kae

Kreia, for those who didnt know.... :D

found Here

I just hope to god they dont add These as Jolee's robe, the ones from Kotor 2..... The original ones were better :L

Yeh, Magnus. You may be totally right. Recovered Jedi armor in its description mentions it was lost and recovered. :(

And yeh, I am totally looking forward to Jolee Bindo set (gonna totally buy few of those!) since it's a simple tunic, similar to Dantooine Jedi robes or the things we get early on in TOR (aspiring knight's set) that are not orange :(

If I recall correctly most of the colours provided by OP were to be found in the game. Plain white tunic and brown robe and all-black stuff was definitely there!

So... 2-3 days left? :)

Master Kavar's robe is exactly what I am after. It pops and i am getting a dozen of them.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

If I recall correctly most of the colours provided by OP were to be found in the game. Plain white tunic and brown robe and all-black stuff was definitely there..

Actually, only one was in the game, the others were all mods of Existing robes like Nomi sunriders, Aleema Ketos, and other robes...

They all look like ones in the game with a slight twist, EG: Top left is the Jedi Master Robes (Kavar+Vrook+Vash+Zez Kai Ells robes) without the brown patch in the white squares covering the thighs. Top middle is the Handmaidens robes with brown patches where it WAS solid white. Bottom left has white patches where there we Grey, in the Dark Jedi Masters robes........

IF Bioware keeps up their pack formation.

Enforcers had: 3 KOTOR themed sets, and 1 kotor-2 themed set.

So. as my assumed example of the next pack.

Jolee Bindo's KOTOR Robes.

Silver Sith Soldier Armor

Calo Nord's Outfit

then a Kotor 2 set. like as an example

Mandalore the Preservers armor.

So if the future Archon, Vice-Commadant, and the Well Connected pack(yes, those are the datadumped titles for the cartel packs, which most likely 99% means the future pack names of the contraband backs) This MIGHT be how they do the armor.

And from the pattern, the next pack should also contain a blue color crystal.

So with this, we should better make an educated guess. Because they won't devote a pack 100% to a specific type of gear. So the future pack wont be all force robes. they always gotta add a little somethin somethin for smugg/agents/troopers/bounty hunters

Edited by Magnusheart