The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Weapon Customization

Okay, really, all this money going towards Cartel Market packs/items...ect...ect...

I don't care if I have to pay 2k CC for it, but can we get it as an option to use any lightsaber combination with the classes? Dual wield, doublebladed, or single blade, this is something that should have just been an option from the start, can we get it in please!

Blaster style options would also be greatly appreciated!

can we get it as an option to use any lightsaber combination with the classes? Dual wield, doublebladed, or single blade, this is something that should have just been an option from the start, can we get it in please!

Blaster style options would also be greatly appreciated!

Fully agree, although frankly it should've been native to the game, not something to spend CCs on. But if it's the only way to get it....

Quick copy/paste from another post I made in an unrelated thread:

They probably could've done the type of weapon each class uses a bit differently. Make it more so you could choose any weapon type (within reason, ie Sabers for Jedi, not Troopers) and then tailored the specials so that some required and/or could not be used with certain weapons. Would've made a lot more sense, IMO, instead of saying "if you go with this Advanced class, then you have to use this weapon type."