Codex Entries in ROTHC 2.0

Simplygarces

I am more wondering about if the codex system will be fixed now or if it will be still have lenty of broken entries which will just make the achievement system look bad. But on the other hand, BioWare never really cared to fix it, so I wouldn't be surprissed if it is still broken and the achievements are more of pretty much the same crap. Edited by Drudenfusz

• 3 weeks later...
The codex is staying, as it stands achievs dont give you any information beyond you got this. The codex system is basicaly a lore handbook for you to referance from be it crew skills, game systems, boss's and the history of the game you attain from things like datacrons and nameplates/ random glowt items in the world. Edited by Shingara

Yes, yes. We all know what the codex is suppose to be. When is it going to be fixed? Using Wow (Blizzard) as a benchmark, one would expect most if not all the annoying bugs to be fixed. Not here though, oh no, we get new problems and the old ones. Yes, I am a fan of Blizzrd, because I can expect a quality product. (With the exception of Diablo III, don't get me started on that abortion.) Bio-Ware may have shelled out millions for the voice dialog, but you would think they would throw a few grand at having properly working quality game. At least Blizzard reps kept you informed on when issues are going to be addressed. Which has been my expirience, but thats just me, others might have say differently.

BTW. Before everyone reminds me how buggy WoW 1.0 was, I myself did not have any issues with bugs. I played since day one. All the bells and whistles worked, for me anyway. Keep in mind I dont worry about such stuff as like: oh no! my armor did not give me the right amount buff, so i cant do 10 more pts of damage.

Thats my rant. Sum up: Blizzard's WoW a good quality product (should be an industry standard) BW/EA's SW:TOR not a quality product, shoddy at best, still fun to play but bugs get wearysome.