Predictions on biggest rage QQ on Tues for 2.0 release

Macetheace

I foresee complaints about PvP. Every MMO of this style has them when it releases a new expansion.

The expansion takes less then 8 hours to cap, this was supposed to be free content with the carthar race and this in the 1.4 patch, till EA went fully to the dark side and the devil.

What are you talking about?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to the famous turn around of:

"OMG people keep killing my quest mobs! TOR you fail for not implementing GW2 system of 'all of us mindlessly bashing on the same huge monster', that removes that problem!"

followed by:

"OMG TOR, y u fail so much with all these instanced quest areas? Makes world feel dead lolz!"

and with the expansion will come a huge swathe of new QQ. What issue do you reckon will lead the way on this one and be the biggest rage quit QQ hit.

I would not bet against the following whinefest:

I wanted to play and the servers are down on european prime time. I will stop playing unless Bioware gives me a double xp weekend (and a pony).

And it has already started. The "Wait, I didn't get early access because I didn't pre-order by Jan 7?! I demand every pre-order get early access!" posts have arrived.

Is it too early to call this the winner? I foresee a great many of "wait for more info" folks being spurned by early access and QQ'ing their prudence as a virtue to be rewarded.

EDIT: and a pony.

Edited by Rafaman

LOL, wait till all the FTW smash monkeys find out they are now balanced and have to learn to PvP. Its not even out and there is one on the boards. Whole lot of them roled up and spent months gearing their FTW.

Its going to be a great week. ;p

Edited by Blackardin

To be honest I don't remember players actually asking for more daily quests. Story and group content - yes. But there looks like to be a whole lot of daily quests :l

Fastest way to introduce content on a low budget is to introduce limited content and a long grind with daily and weekly repeatable content. Its going to be a very tedious and boring expansion flanked by a flourishing new and exciting cartel market. ;p

And it has already started. The "Wait, I didn't get early access because I didn't pre-order by Jan 7?! I demand every pre-order get early access!" posts have arrived.

Is it too early to call this the winner? I foresee a great many of "wait for more info" folks being spurned by early access and QQ'ing their prudence as a virtue to be rewarded.

EDIT: and a pony.

this. i find it funny that the same ppl months ago, who said they werent gonna QQ over 5 days access, are in fact, QQing over the 5 days early access

Fastest way to introduce content on a low budget is to introduce limited content and a long grind with daily and weekly repeatable content. Its going to be a very tedious and boring expansion flanked by a flourishing new and exciting cartel market. ;p

Ah, there you are again claiming all actual updates are in the Cartel Store.

Want me to post the list again of how that is simply not true by looking at the actual Cartel Store and non Cartel Store updates? Or will you just run again now that you dropped your troll comment with no actual basis in any reality except your own head?

back to OP: Yeah, I guess the "I pre-ordered after Jan 7th but still should have early access!" whines will top the list for the next week. While I am personally glad they did it this way. They reward the people who simply trusted they would still be playing the game in the Spring and were willing to invest 10 dollars in that in December already. That is a true loyal customer reward program.

Every other pre-order still gets the ingame goodies anyway, all the early ones get extra is early access.

Edited by Devlonir

reck·on (rkn)

v. reck·oned, reck·on·ing, reck·ons

v.tr.

1. To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate.

2. To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider.

3. Informal To think or assume.

There you go all you northerners have no need to worry about being in the dark anymore. The bold definitions should assist you in understanding.

You Reckon?

Ah, there you are again claiming all actual updates are in the Cartel Store.

Want me to post the list again of how that is simply not true by looking at the actual Cartel Store and non Cartel Store updates? Or will you just run again now that you dropped your troll comment with no actual basis in any reality except your own head?

No idea what you are talking about. LOL I've never, ever made a statement that "all updates are of the cartel variety".

Either way I'll not participate in such adolescent bantering such as that which you are putting forth. My comment in this thread stands as I've presented it.

Have a great day. ;p

Edited by Blackardin

No idea what you are talking about. LOL I've never, ever made a statement that "all updates are of the cartel variety".

Either way I'll not participate in such adolescent bantering such as that which you are putting forth. My comment in this thread stands as I've presented it.

Have a great day. ;p

ahem sorry... seems i misunderstood you for other people in threads we were both in. Where people kept claiming the game only updates the Cartel Market anymore and there are no other updates coming anymore for subscribers.

A fact that is, provably, wrong by simply listing the amount of new Cartel Stuff vs non Cartel Stuff since F2P launch, and therefore, a silly claim to make.

I apologize.

ahem sorry... seems i misunderstood you for other people in threads we were both in. Where people kept claiming the game only updates the Cartel Market anymore and there are no other updates coming anymore for subscribers.

A fact that is, provably, wrong by simply listing the amount of new Cartel Stuff vs non Cartel Stuff since F2P launch, and therefore, a silly claim to make.

I apologize.

LOL, fair enough. Honestly had no idea what you were talking about or why you were attacking me.

If that is the subject you are arguing, then I can understand your frustration as it has been stated by those extremists who blather on mindlessly, making things up as they go. There is certainly more then the cartel market being tended to and updated. LOL

We're good. ;p

Edited by Blackardin

LOL, wait till all the FTW smash monkeys find out they are now balanced and have to learn to PvP. Its not even out and there is one on the boards. Whole lot of them roled up and spent months gearing their FTW.

Its going to be a great week. ;p

Unless something changed since the PTS went dark you might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

I foresee complaints about PvP. Every MMO of this style has them when it releases a new expansion.

It seems you won the thread!

As the biggest QQ right now is the "Bolster is broken!!" complaint and everyone jumping on that.

To me.. it just sounds a lot like the first line of my sig. And therefore, another normal day in any MMO.

(though i must admit, the naked Bolster bug is quite a problem.. the fact that a level 30 has better stats than a 50 isnt that bad for balancing, as a 50 has more powers and more talents to use)