The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KOTOR legacy items

I'd like to throw in the suggestion for the Bastila Shan, Juhani and Jolee lightsaber to be introduced when 2.0 hits. I think on the PTS that Bastila Shan's and Jolee Bindo's lightsabers were removed because of the gear items.

Please reintroduce them back and also for the cartel market to include the clothing of Carth Onasi, Mission Vao, Canderous Ordo and Bastila Shan to be thrown into the works.

It would be great to have a holocron of Bastila Shan and Revan showing them together when they were married or something like that. Or the victory celebrations of the whole KOTOR gang group photo.

Jolee's Lightsaber is in game, it is the Rakata piece for sages (one handed lightsaber). Plus, I am sure I have seen Bastilla's hilt somewhere, plus some "legendary items" are crafted by Artificers (i know that saberstaff of Zez-Kai Ell (master from KOTOR2) is available).

And as for Juhani, I an not sure if she had some special lightsaber

Not sure if the models or Jolee's and Zez-Kai's blades are correct, but then, KOTOR really didn't have detailed weapon models

Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Darth Sion, Darth Bandon, Davik Kang, Fall of Atris are all tionese-rakata weapon names. all for prestige. But since they exist here. I highly DOUBT. they'll make extras for people to get with no mods in cartel packs.

outside of weapons however... Jolee Bindo's set was datadumped name labled with malak's, brianna's, and carth's outfit sets.

I wouldn't count your chickens for weapons models. outfits, most likely.

Edited by Magnusheart

• 2 months later...

Yeah maybe so.

However since the Digital Expansion has come out, I was really looking forward to acquiring the Bastila Shan lightsaber but when Bioware removed it from the game (well, technically removed it) and unable to acquire it anymore. It was a bit incomplete after acquiring the outfit and unable to acquire the lightsaber. Doesn't sit right with me.

To the Developers/SWTOR team, Bioware I know you are monitoring these threads and what not. I have a strong suggestion with in regard to releasing any of your cartel packs.

If you are making outfits, there should be at least a Weapon (for example if you made the Bastila Shan outfit part of the pack, you should include her lightsaber as well). In this case the lightsaber should be made available from one of the cartel packs or purchasable to buy the whole Outfit with lightsaber bundle pack if you wanted to convince people investing on something worthwhile. Hence the lightsaber shouldn't be restricted to a tanking class and should be an Adaptive item that could be modified later on.

Furthermore, I'd like to see Bioware would include the mysterious armour that is similar to Darth Marr (a member of the Dark Council). I really liked the look of his armour and would like to get it from the Cartel Market, the other alternative is to seek out and buy the Battlemaster's War Leader's PvP gear set (but that is quite rare). Even though it does look similar I would like to formerly request Bioware to look into the idea of making Darth Malgus, Darth Marr and Satele Shan's outfits to be made available in the coming Cartel Packs.

I would like to see your fashion designers out there to be put to the test and come out with more dynamic and interesting cartel packs for people to invest on. It would be good to see a Darth Malgus, Darth Marr and Satele Shan outfit to come along in the near future...

Edited by Satelerevan

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys at Bioware development team,

Please look into the idea of recreating the Atris gear that was used from KOTOR2, if you could look into the idea of redeveloping that who Enchani Jedi Master outfit (I think that's what it was called) it would be greatly appreciated.

The Bastila Shan gear needs fixing as well, if the top collar was meant to be silver, its currently brown at this stage. And in terms of future legacy items you could include the weapons from all the common KOTOR characters, at least its like a collector's item though.