The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Military "dog tags" - head or chest armor

I love this idea! I think it would work best as a chest piece with dog tags as part of it, to avoid potential clipping issues. I probably worry about those too much, I blame my Twi'lek and Miraluka characters, lol. And I can just see this item as a headpiece turning my Miraluka's mask into those silly little sunglasses for no good reason. :p

A simple tank top could be great both for a rugged action look or a more subtle sexy look, with dog tags giving it a military flavor and keeping it from appearing too plain. Bioware seems to have figured out that a lot of people like super skimpy armor from the cartel market, maybe it is time they tried offering something like this that is somewhere between the current "nearly naked" and "nun level coverage" armors. :)

Edited by Gwena

I maybe it is time they tried offering something like this that is somewhere between the current "nearly naked" and "nun level coverage" armors. :)

LOL, nun level coverage had me laughing and its true!

I have my current commando in the jumpsuit top, but with male body 3 and that huge Corellian cannon, huge muscles, looks really great. Now, if another idea flies, like the cigar head armor, and this, it would really look great but I would dump the jumpsuit for the dog tag/t-shirt combo.

You made a point about skimpy, and they also made the handmaidens skirt, maybe that short skirt with no tights attached would also be nice.

A simple tank top could be great both for a rugged action look or a more subtle sexy look, with dog tags giving it a military flavor and keeping it from appearing too plain.

I love your idea/version and you are probably right about clipping issues, so would be better for chest...

Edited by Themanthatisi