Kira romance - Can I romance kira and not use any DS points?

Firnion

Hi, I'm a level 24 jedi guardian atm and was wondering if I could romance Kira and never pick a darkside option. On my jedi I want t play pure lightside and not use any darkside points but will if its the only way.

Please no big spoilers, thank you !

IIRC there's only one flirt option which gives you DS points and it's the first one. I've read other threads where people have asked similar questions and it seems that you can romance Kira without choosing DS points, but it will take longer. Edited by Aeowyn
Typo

I know this from experience, so no one can deny it because I did it: you can romance her without DS points. Skip the dark side flirt option, but take all the others, and you can even marry her without a single DS point. Doc, on the other hand, may require some DS points. I haven't tried yet.

As I remember all romance options for Jedi Knights or Consulars gives DS points. Kinde stupid thing IMHO. Maybe later (when u have enough influence to propose them) are not DS options.

Wrong. Female Consulars do not get darkside points when they romance Irresso.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Wow.. and I thought I was a hardcore lightsider. The dark side flirt for Kira is one of the few justified Dark-Side options in the JK storyline. You know what you're getting into. Avoiding the reality of it is kind of killing the RP aspect of such a pursuit. Not only that, but Kira responds very suggestively directly after that choice. Makes it so worth it.

Dark side pts start widdling away after light side pts hit 10k. It's not like those dark side pts will scar your character permanently. Meh.. but I understand this thread. The OP is asking whether or not the romance breaks if the dark side choice is ignored.