How does hk-51 work for low level alt?

Maraxuss

No big difference from 69s armorings - cost so much less.

I had him in 66 armor then jumped straight to 72's so I never tried 69 armoring on him. You're probably right as far as not much difference goes but I'm gearing up my comps now so I'll be ready whenever the new cap levels arrive (probably spring next year). Plus I'm gonna be pretty busy on the xbox one so my SWTOR time will be reduced so it never hurts to smoke em while you got em.

He's great on those starter planets if you have done them a few times and the thrill has worn off. He killed just about everything on Korriban for my Warrior while she painted her nails. She's lazy like that - Hope the Academy tutors weren't watching! :)

All I bought for him was a lowbie blaster rifle to begin with. The cheapest one they do on the starter planet for blaster rifle people.

If only I had possessed the chair emote back then. That would have made it even more fun, sitting in a comfy chair while your pet droid does the quests for you. Note to self - make a new Warrior and do just that. After all, I do still need that "Light Side Jaesa" achievement. :)

Edited by PLynkes