Why are Armor Designs removed from the game?

Swissbob

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that if they re-implement them, those of us who kept the original sets will at least get them unlocked in the Collections. I think that the easiest solution would be a mail sent to the owners of the original items containing the equivalent Cartel Market ones (much like they did when they added the Classic sets). Even though I'm really fond of having almost unique sets (just like I am fond of having almost unique mounts by having the Korrealis) I do understand what you others are asking, but I also hope that I won't be ignored just because of being part of the minority :o Edited by Lurtzello

I'm not sure it would involve much in the way of thought anyway, especially if they go down the Cartel Market route (which, let's face it, is the most likely option) - they already have the assets there and ready, and not much more in the way of coding would be needed to turn them into adaptive sets for the CM. It's easy money, which is why it's all the more bizarre that nothing seems to have happened with this.

• 2 weeks later...

I sadly never got any full PvP or Columi AND SO ON-set at all, I almost for all for that Darth Skotia outfit, just missed the helm, then "F**K YOU, drop these stuffs at get our UGLY *****TERS HERE, YOU DUMBHEAD!" They killed it for me when all those nicer sets when out the EAirlock...

I say YES to CM sells for all these nice armours, YES for being able to craft them - no Authorization should be needed, once you get the schem, you can use it, level 50 requirement is my idea, since 50 is the end of the story, expansion not included. No mods in the bought or crafted version that can be sold on GTN, just empty armour to mod as you want.

Sure, add new sets, now matter how FUGLY they may be, but dont DELETE the old stuff, thats just idiotic! And really mean to those that like the old, nicer stuff. The CLASSICS.

I sadly never got any full PvP or Columi AND SO ON-set at all, I almost for all for that Darth Skotia outfit, just missed the helm, then "F**K YOU, drop these stuffs at get our UGLY *****TERS HERE, YOU DUMBHEAD!" They killed it for me when all those nicer sets when out the EAirlock...

I say YES to CM sells for all these nice armours, YES for being able to craft them - no Authorization should be needed, once you get the schem, you can use it, level 50 requirement is my idea, since 50 is the end of the story, expansion not included. No mods in the bought or crafted version that can be sold on GTN, just empty armour to mod as you want.

Sure, add new sets, now matter how FUGLY they may be, but dont DELETE the old stuff, thats just idiotic! And really mean to those that like the old, nicer stuff. The CLASSICS.

Thanks for the support and I whole heartedly agree.

It seem like even with all these people rallying together over one simple issue to fix and yet we have still not received one response regarding this issue from a DEV or whoever. I think that in of itself Is a sign that they don't plan on every making this right. I just really discouraged now, I mean what kin of company doest listen to their customers input and act on it or at least answer their question. Any other business that did that would be shut down quickly, just *********** amazing.

Come one DEVs get with the picture and the people, stop hiding like little girls

very dissapointed about this issue. i started playing the game because i fell in love with those gear sets appearing in the character progression videos. and, after playing, subscribing and paying you find out there is no that gear anymore. and there isnt any reason for that, either. PUT THEM BACK, BIOWARE!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I agree to OP. I still have my Tionese gear for my Mara...but vendored it when I was gearing up my merc...then the expansion came out and I wish I could outfit my merc in the mara tionese chest...Bring back tion/rakata/war hero shells? I want to have those as visual options for my characters...

I'll be following up on this thread with great interest!

Quit a month after launch due to personal reasons, only to come back and see the armor i would sell my mother to get removed is quite depressing

heres to hoping they add back T/C/R gear

Edited by Margauxy